For Sale! Yellow Fever #007. Promotional truck! tasteful mods!

VIPER D.N.A

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2005 Yellow Fever Edition #007, 20,000 miles, tasteful mods, Promotional Truck!

Ok guys, too many toys and not enough house, so here we are.

I’m the original owner of #007 and have babied it since day one. I shopped for a while for the right SRT and when I found #007 I decided to jump on it, the truck came out of Texas and I had it shipped closed transport to Moab, UT, where the truck has resided since. Since owning it I’ve done some nice modifications to maximize the trucks performance and appearance all the while trying to maintain its originality and being able to return it to stock form for collectibility. As I mentioned before this was the promo truck (#007) used by Dodge when they first introduced the Yellow Fever Edition (see pics) I will try to give a quick breakdown of the mods without being to lengthy. I’m sure like most of you I could write a ten page essay on all the small unique details I’ve done to her but I will try to keep it short.

Performance:

-Magnaflow catback

-JMB catless mids

-K&N drop in

-Stage 2 flash

-T-stat

I felt with these mods I could maximize the existing performance without going over the top and hurting these costly engines. (All original exhaust and ECU included)

Appearance, exterior:

-X metal lowering kit

-Snugtop XL Hard Tonneau Cover with factory wing attached. Remote open. The assist rods for the cover have been sprayed yellow for a nice touch.

Note: The factory wing fits perfectly on this cover in stock form, I never understood why people are cutting up their wings to fit other covers.

-Door panels, Tailgate handles and license plate light casings all painted body color.

-Honeycomb grille with SRT badging (stock grille included)

-Truck de badged and re badged with updated SRT and fangs emblems.

-Smoked tails and third brake light.

-Billet black shorty antennae

-Fang Valve stem Covers

-MGW black plate with yellow Fangs

-Black headlights.

-I also have brand new never installed HIDs, I decided not to install them because they were low beam only.

(All original suspension components, grilles, radio, etc. included)

Appearance, interior, engine

-Alpine flip out head unit DVD, XM

-Countless billet pieces from X-Metal, JMB, MGW, and Viper Store including door sills, seat levers, door reflectors, fangs cig lighter, nitrous switch plate(never wired, looks only) Honestly too many to recall, including some I never used due to the fact I wanted it to be balanced and not over the top (see pics.)

-Painted body color overhead console, door switch panels, etc.

-Valve covers, intake box, painted body color.

-Multiple engine billet and chrome pieces from X-Metal, JMB, MGW and Viper Store.

-Under Engine Yellow Fever # plaque

-JMB radiator pipe (uninstalled) painted body color.

I know I’ve missed multiple items but if I get into much more detail I’ll be here all day!

This truck has never been abused and still rides on the factory Pirellis with decent tread left, thats right a 10 with original tires, not saying I haven’t had fun in her but that should reflect in how it was treated. Most go a few thousand miles and need new tires and I don’t blame them! A non smoker truck that still smells like new. Mobile 1 oil and filters changed every 3k just to be on the safe side. Yellow Fever floor mats have been stored and only used for shows. The truck is very clean and runs 110%. Title free and clear.

Its not very often you see a Limited Edition, desirable numbered promo car for sale and this one is as clean as when it left the factory. You can turn the truck back to original form with little effort but personally I don’t know why anyone would want to. I’m (unfortunately) aware of the market on these beasts and believe I have priced it accordingly for the type of truck it is. VTCOA members get first shot at it! Pass the word I would prefer she goes to a real enthusiast that can appreciate her.

27,500 obo, and now the PICS!

Attachments

• SRT1.JPG
    SRT1.JPG
    443.3 KB · Views: 4,980
  • SRT2.JPG
    SRT2.JPG
    442.1 KB · Views: 725
  • SRT3.JPG
    SRT3.JPG
    456.6 KB · Views: 1,011
  • SRT4.JPG
    SRT4.JPG
    434.2 KB · Views: 3,336
  • SRT5.JPG
    SRT5.JPG
    423.4 KB · Views: 569
  • SRT6.JPG
    SRT6.JPG
    427.2 KB · Views: 982
  • SRT8.JPG
    SRT8.JPG
    409.3 KB · Views: 625
  • 2005srtyellowfever3.jpg
    2005srtyellowfever3.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 579
  • SRT9.JPG
    SRT9.JPG
    352.9 KB · Views: 937
  • SRT10.JPG
    SRT10.JPG
    441.6 KB · Views: 1,435
Last edited:
Beautiful Truck

Wish I had just a feeeeew more dollars

dam that is the best lookin YF i ever seen wish i had the money i wold buy it asap :mad: wanna trade for my bee? :D

Thanks for the compliments guys, I am pretty proud of her.

#154, I had the decals made that way because I was refering to the RCs. (Thought it sounded better) The real badges on the truck say the 007/500.

Also, this was the first time positng pics and I wasn't sure how they would turn out so I didn't post to many. but I have many more if requested.

Coley 1334 said:
dam that is the best lookin YF i ever seen wish i had the money i wold buy it asap :mad: wanna trade for my bee? :D

Coley, I really love your bee and have tempted myself many times to do a similar spray job but couldn't get myself to do it. Wish I could entertain trades at this time but just can't. Thanks

a bump for a GREAT looking Truck and well $ ....

good luck on the sale

jsandlin said:
wanna sell the HIDs?

I will sell them because they are not installed. I will have to check on the brand/type and see what I paid for them, I'll get back to ya.

SrtBrad said:
Beautiful truck bro. You should have no problem selling it. Just have a few boxes of Kleenex available after you sell 007.

No joke, its gonna be hard. This truck is the baddest/funnest toy I've ever had. I stayed up many a night struggling if I should sell. Maybe I will start a group therapy thread for troubled ex owners who have sold their babies. :(

VIPER D.N.A said:
No joke, its gonna be hard. This truck is the baddest/funnest toy I've ever had. I stayed up many a night struggling if I should sell. Maybe I will start a group therapy thread for troubled ex owners who have sold their babies. :(
Yeah, it's been a long time since I watched mine roll out of the driveway for the last time. Still miss the hell out of it.

OCBob said:
Yeah, it's been a long time since I watched mine roll out of the driveway for the last time. Still miss the hell out of it.

I'm know I will too. Good to hear from ya Bob. :) Let me know next time your comin through, I'll still be around the forum after it sells.

Monday morning BUMP! Truck will go for sale a few other places this week. Pm me if interested or call my cell 435-650-4456. Leave a message, I can't always answer at work.
Chad

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back