FOR SALE: 2005 Silver QC.....

EMT/SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am almost finished with the fire academy and I am looking into going to Paramedic school in January. I don't really want to sell it but it is the best decision for this time of my life. Saving almost $500 per month and driving something paid for will help tremendously. So here goes....

2005 Ouad Cab

Silver
36,000 miles
2nd owner
Never been on a track

Performance mods:

Magnaflow catback minus rear cats
New Battery (Sept 09)

Visual Mods:

Debadged
Tinted windows and taillights
Powder coated wheels with FANGS centercaps
Nitto NT420S about 1000 miles on them
Chest type tool box
Warranty replaced steering wheel (August 09)

The emergency LEDS will be removed which will leave some small holes in the rear bumper cover on each side of the license plate.

I have serviced the truck on time myself since I've owned it.

I'm gonna throw out this price and if I am out of line, I know my friends here will let me know.

$ 24,000

DSC_0363-1.jpg

7335_1196857212744_1567892551_30536.jpg

the truck is well worth it, one of the cleanest silver trucks i have ever seen. just as good as outnumbered's for the guys that have seen ron's. it's that clean. sorry to see it go travis.

eddie102870 said:
the truck is well worth it, one of the cleanest silver trucks i have ever seen. just as good as outnumbered's for the guys that have seen ron's. it's that clean. sorry to see it go travis.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

most def one of the cleanest around:rock:

Thanks Eddie. I don't expect it to sell fast. I haven't advertised it else where. Just looking to the future and what's best for my fam.

EMT/SRT said:
Thanks Eddie. I don't expect it to sell fast. I haven't advertised it else where. Just looking to the future and what's best for my fam.
Very smart man EMT, family first, playthings second:rock:

Damn that sucks man...you got a sweet looking truck, probably one of the sweetest!...
Damn fair price too!

if you have any interest in swapping wheels+$$ Pm me

Sorry to see her go, but with your work ethic, one will be back in the stable...someday

Good Luck

That totally sucks!!! The truck is definitely worth what you're asking. :(

Travis, dammit.....BTW I have seen that truck at the dragstrip before, well OK you were just spectating (is that a word?)

Leaving this forum, for you, would not be permitted. Like Stink says we know where you live!!

Beautiful, well cared for truck at one hell of a good price.

That's the ride/guy i've voted truck of the month for every time it's been up.... Wonderful ride! Good luck buddy!

dont worry bud, it will all work out. you wont miss it as much as you think, more importantly you are doing whats right in the long run.

that being said, i wish i had the money for this truck...one of the few i would buy sight unseen from this forum.
GL

dam, thats what Im looking for just 6 months earlier then I can do, good luck

Good luck with the sale Travis...great price...clean truck for sure. Sorry to see you let her go...
You ever have any issues getting something down in Medic School...give me a shout. I am a preceptor for St Petersburg College...and tutor as well.
If you need ANYTHING...let me know. I believe I have a few 12 lead books here, and a current edition of "Essentials of Paramedic Care".
Probably the same one you will use:dontknow: They like to change editions so you have to buy a new book...they change a pic or two...and other than that...it's usually verbatim.
medicbook.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back