FOR SALE: 2005 Silver QC.....

sorry to hear u have to sell her bro !!! someone will get a sweet ride , and well taken care of .... always been a fan of your truck and hope it goes to a good home ... hard times have fallen on me here , and was thinking of selling , but its paid for and think it would not be wise to sell mine, but hey i have other things i can sell first..... good luck bro with the sale and your career !!!!!

gunu said:
sorry to hear u have to sell her bro !!! someone will get a sweet ride , and well taken care of .... always been a fan of your truck and hope it goes to a good home ... hard times have fallen on me here , and was thinking of selling , but its paid for and think it would not be wise to sell mine, but hey i have other things i can sell first..... good luck bro with the sale and your career !!!!!

Thanks man! I really don't HAVE to sell it but the almost $500 per month payment would be nice to save for a while. I actually got a little bite on it today. Got my fingers crossed..

I hate to see you do this, but if I can help you find a buyer I will let you know.

truck15.jpg

truck12.jpg

truck13.jpg

truck14.jpg

truck11.jpg

truck16.jpg

truck.jpg

truck17.jpg

truck4.jpg

truck5.jpg

truck6.jpg

truck3.jpg

Damn,my son turned 18 today,wouldn't that be a hellofa present ??? :rock: :rock: :rock: Don't think Momma would go for that though !!!:mad:

BUMP!

Well, the Cook family is expecting!!!! I would really love to free up the truck payment!

Let me know what bottom dollar on this truck should be. I had a 21K bid on eBay. Thanks!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back