Under Hood Bling - Letters-n-Bolts

JimTeTe

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I finally got the Bling done under the hood. Got the bolts in this week for Fuel rails and valver covers "Chrome 1" 1/4-20 Bolts and washers". SS Viper polished lettering. Of course while I was doing the Bling I was cleaning rails-n-covers.:D

Here's a few pics .... Getting there ....

2 Before pics .....
100_3568sm.jpg

100_3580sm.jpg

Afters ....
100_3570sm.jpg

100_3572sm.jpg

100_3573sm.jpg

100_3575sm.jpg

100_3578sm.jpg

Took longer than I tought, but came out o.k. I think ....

Jim

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :itsme:

Looks great Jim!!! :rock::rock:

Where did the bolts and letters come from!???

Thanks Guys for the compliments ........ Here's where I got the bolts ... http://www.boltdepot.com They aint cheap. Justin has the SS for 25 bucks plus 6 for shipping I think. Kinda depends on how much ya want to spend. These guys can give ya any chrome hex head, allan cap chrome, you name it, but with bling goes the bucks ...... lol

The letters
I got from http://www.theviperstore.com/RAM-SRT10_Products_Exterior_Appearance_Engine_Polished_Letters.htm
They were 90 bucks, so whole deal 160 +/shipping. It would be nice to get as a package for less bucks, but I'm happy with the way it cleans things up.

Jim

Looks great ...:rock: :rock:
You are not finished yet:D Intake bolts ,master cylinder Nuts, sensor bolts and those holes where you removed the felt need to be fillied ---autozone here you go for the push in plastic plugs....If I find anymore I will let you know:D
Nice Job :rock: :rock: :rock:

TREKER said:
Looks great Jim... How long did the letters take to install?

Took my time to get it right, about 45 min., Clean the old cover with a sanding board and fine grit emery. Cleaned then brush on part 1 of adhesive on covers. Took SS letters peeled off the backing and stick on. It's a one shot deal, don't miss or it's stuck.

Jim

Thanks Bud ......... How ya been, Good I hope.

Truck treaten ya good?

Jim

Hey Jim. All's good here. You have been busy with your truck. Love the lowering kit, too. Mine is still in the garage waiting on winter to end. It keeps winking at me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back