The truck is almost done.

yellowfever#154

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In 6 days it will be the 2nd anniversary of when I blew up my motor. Or should I say when the VEC blew up my motor. Anyway all I have to do is cleanup one of the harnesses in the engine compartment, get a alignment and reinstall the inner fenders, paint and reassemble my rear calipers and shes all done. Hopefully this weekend it will be on the road again. :rock:

Thanks to JMB she looks very pretty now.

IMG_6053.jpg

IMG_6054.jpg

IMG_6055.jpg

IMG_6056.jpg

looks good:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

interestin spark plug wire routin:rock:

looks good, we'll have to do another GTG with you this time

Ramchargerguy said:
looks good, we'll have to do another GTG with you this time

Im hoping weather permitting and if the truck is done to get to Three Hills next weekend for there big show. We could GTG there maybe?

That could work if i knew where three hills was, anyways like Joe said how did the control arm bushings go

edit: never mind on the bushings i'm too slow at typing, hey my star just showed up :rock:

Congrats on the motor is looks SWEET!!:rock:

What did you do with the roe?:dontknow:

Looks great!!:rock: :rock: ....I had thought about doing that same plug wire routing when I installed stinker's coils but backed out....

kyle's srt10 said:
Congrats on the motor is looks SWEET!!:rock:

What did you do with the roe?:dontknow:

Ya, its on Joe's motor. It helped fund the build and the plan for the future is the F2 once Eric and Jack have put a few miles on there's.

TNVIPER said:
Looks great!!:rock: :rock: ....I had thought about doing that same plug wire routing when I installed stinker's coils but backed out....

Yeah this winter i will probably be bored, pull the roe, spend some money with stinker, but on coils and do that wire routing. when i saw that routing when we looked at the truck two weeks ago it go me thinking. the only thing i would do is make custom length wires probably the black msd's

TNVIPER said:

It was actually Joe's idea, and it turned out nice. I was hesitant at first because I thought they would take away from the valve covers. It helps keep the wires away from the headers and I think it does look alright. Maybe a different color next time rather than red.

looks good...... :rock: is that justin's nitrous setup?

those two braided lines on the front of your motor - going to the fuel rails - what did you do there? is that how you routed your fuel pump/s ? dual pumps ?:dontknow:

yellowfever#154 said:
It was actually Joe's idea, and it turned out nice. I was hesitant at first because I thought they would take away from the valve covers. It helps keep the wires away from the headers and I think it does look alright. Maybe a different color next time rather than red.

Did you adjust the wire lengths?....the red looks good but yeah, maybe black would have blended better?..:dontknow:

moparracing said:
looks good...... :rock: is that justin's nitrous setup?

those two braided lines on the front of your motor - going to the fuel rails - what did you do there? is that how you routed your fuel pump/s ? dual pumps ?:dontknow:

Yes it is Justins setup.

The 2 lines are actually crankcase breather lines. I have 2 of Justins catch cans one on each frame rail. At this moment the fuel system is factory, I have yet to decide to use in tank pumps or convert to a cell and use a external pump. I will figure that out whenever the F2 goes on it.

Heres a link to what I did to the valve covers to make that work.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37685

TNVIPER said:
Did you adjust the wire lengths?....the red looks good but yeah, maybe black would have blended better?..:dontknow:

No I didnt change the lengths. I routed the wires like that the second time I had the intake off that day, so I didnt have the patience to change the length at that time. I just took up the slack under the intake and then when the length coming out was proper I zip tied them to the injector harness under the intake. The only bad thing is the front wires are dangling like a limp dink and there isnt anything to tie them to.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back