F/S M&H DR's/Eagle 17x10's

mysrt10

Been there, done that
Supporting Member
Reaction score
P5311496.jpg
P5311499.jpg
P5311495-1.jpg

They have only been used 6 times on a track and maybe 5 miles on the street. New this setup will run about $900-1000 looking to get $550 plus shipping.

phxpoolguy said:
i can take the set,how much do you think on shipping to Phoenix?
Good grab. Dont let them get away. :rock: The tires alone will cost you that much.

phxpoolguy said:
i know, can't find rims. Waiting to hear back.
Shipping will probably be about 120-150. But you wont have to spend anthor 100 bucks for mount and balance.

That's what I figured, just want setup before this weekend. Thiiiis close to elevens. Haven't tuned it since mods. Gonna do that on Wednesday.

I've got this same set up that I never used. They will probably be for sale by the time I get back to Houston next week. I got them from a member here that used them for 3 passes. I was going to hit the track a lot, but decided that I don't wanna break anything so.. They're collecting dust but they WON'T be or below $550.00USD. DD is offering an excellent deal on these even with the shipping.

Attachments

• P1000785.JPG
    P1000785.JPG
    216.6 KB · Views: 43
  • P1000786.JPG
    P1000786.JPG
    158.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Thanks for the input guys,going to hopefully make deal tomorrow.will update timeslips this weekend.

Pm sent, looks like I missed out again but if the deal falls through let me know. I need the 390 40R 17's that are 29.5 tall. I know the rc guys usually get the shorter tires but they won't work for the qc. Which ones are these?

Venom Power said:
I've got this same set up that I never used. They will probably be for sale by the time I get back to Houston next week. I got them from a member here that used them for 3 passes. I was going to hit the track a lot, but decided that I don't wanna break anything so.. They're collecting dust but they WON'T be or below $550.00USD. DD is offering an excellent deal on these even with the shipping.

those are the ones I need, let me know when you want to get rid of them.

Venom Power said:
I've got this same set up that I never used. They will probably be for sale by the time I get back to Houston next week. I got them from a member here that used them for 3 passes. I was going to hit the track a lot, but decided that I don't wanna break anything so.. They're collecting dust but they WON'T be or below $550.00USD. MySrt10 is offering an excellent deal on these even with the shipping.

I was stating what shipping is gonna be:D from chicago to phx. But your right even with shipping you cant beat the price:rock:

DevilDawg3097 said:
I was stating what shipping is gonna be:D from chicago to phx. But your right even with shipping you cant beat the price:rock:

:eek:Opps.. I totally eff'd that up. :dontknow: That's what I get for skimming quickly through threads.

Venom Power said:
:eek:Opps.. I totally eff'd that up. :dontknow: That's what I get for skimming quickly through threads.

We all do it:marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back