Couple Pics of Doms New Engine Compartment

JMB Justin

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Needs detailing badly, but you get the idea. Its amazing how clean you can make it when theres no A/C, hydraulic fan, battery,.........or PCM :)

DSC_0696.JPG

DSC_0697.JPG

DSC_0698.JPG

dam first time i have seen it like this looks awesome thanks justin you guys truly are doing great work !!!!!!! show and go its crazy how many vehicles come out of this shop and make huge power with timeslips to back them up!!!!!!!!

WOW!!! looks killer!! Nice work,what is that black box in the front drivers corner against fender? just a cover to cover fuse box and wiring harnesses??

WOW!!! That turbo is HUGE!!!!!! spoolin' her up must be a challenge! Awesome install. very clean.

Thanks everyone!

Yellow venom said:
WOW!!! looks killer!! Nice work,what is that black box in the front drivers corner against fender? just a cover to cover fuse box and wiring harnesses??

We moved the fuse box down and towards the DS for more room, eventually we will move it inside when the engine compartment gets detailed and repainted.

Hucksrt10 said:
WOW!!! That turbo is HUGE!!!!!! spoolin' her up must be a challenge! Awesome install. very clean.

Not really, properly designed turbo systems work extremely well, full boost at about 3500RPM :D

looks great but that brake reservoir needs some attention! Maybe silver to match the rest!

JRSVIPR said:
I have to admit, That engine compartment looks badass.

To bad the owner is Dom :D :D :D :D :D

BTW I have not seen his boyfriend Burnt Underwear lately, Did they have a lovers quarrel?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Looks Killer Dom! Good luck with it.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Looks awesome Dom!! Whats that on top of the manifold with the braided lines coming out of it, sitting on the metal plate behind the throttle body?

BlackKnight said:
Looks awesome Dom!! Whats that on top of the manifold with the braided lines coming out of it, sitting on the metal plate behind the throttle body?

I would guess fuel regulator,lines run to the fuel rails:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back