Couple Pics of Doms New Engine Compartment

Im surprised that all Dom posts have not been removed from the site.. ya ban him might as well ban all his posts as well.. no sense keeping the good he provided and getting rid of him.. IF ya ban him ban the good as well.. Dont keep the benefits and get rid of what you dont like,,

Im surprised that all Dom posts have not been removed from the site.. ya ban him might as well ban all his posts as well.. no sense keeping the good he provided and getting rid of him.. IF ya ban him ban the good as well.. Dont keep the benefits and get rid of what you dont like,,

:dontknow: Your kidding.....right?

I may have disagreed with what Dom did, but I still like Dom, he has always been up front with me. Dom has a number of quality aspects of who he is and if we were smart we would remember that. Dom (like myself) has made a number of errors, we all have, and we have to take our lumps and then decide how we will conduct ourselves next, We all have choices.

How I feel about Dom with never change based on the letters below his name

I like Dom and would buy him a beer, anytime

Vj

I think you miss understood,, Im saying if your gonna bann him like you have dont try to keep the good and get rid of the so called bad.. Its like buying a new truck and than stopping the payments,, You like the truck but you dont like the payments,, You should really give the truck back as well... So to be fair to him if you remove him give him back his.. Or take down all the positive he added..

I like the asshole to just got off the phone with him and ordered 15 drill bits but only if he could deliver by 4pm.. so he lost that deal lol... Actually he had to hang up on my ass as he was going into do some work..

:dontknow: Your kidding.....right?

I may have disagreed with what Dom did, but I still like Dom, he has always been up front with me. Dom has a number of quality aspects of who he is and if we were smart we would remember that. Dom (like myself) has made a number of errors, we all have, and we have to take our lumps and then decide how we will conduct ourselves next, We all have choices.

How I feel about Dom with never change based on the letters below his name

I like Dom and would buy him a beer, anytime

Vj

I think you miss understood,, Im saying if your gonna bann him like you have dont try to keep the good and get rid of the so called bad.. Its like buying a new truck and than stopping the payments,, You like the truck but you dont like the payments,, You should really give the truck back as well... So to be fair to him if you remove him give him back his.. Or take down all the positive he added..

I like the asshole to just got off the phone with him and ordered 15 drill bits but only if he could deliver by 4pm.. so he lost that deal lol... Actually he had to hang up on my ass as he was going into do some work..

I know what your saying, I was just looking at it like you have a brand new truck and you hate the seats, so you take it to the wrecking yard and have it crushed :eek:

All posts are property of the Forum (not the poster), and are modified/changed/deleted at he Admin's discretion. It's the same on every forum.

Although, I do agree with your argument. :eek:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back