Congrats thats moving. We will be a great run one day. Ill be picking your brain soon as i have a friend that just bought a pearl white RC SRT10 and is ready to mod the crap out of it
d03653f8-fef7-cf6b.jpg

Looks good, hope he has a fat wallet if he wants to mod the crap out of it.

Well he does have a turbo on order so i dont know how deep his pockets. Ill get with u as soon as hes ready and has everything

Looks great in white minus the blue CE stuff! I do likey, and I really love black.
What color was it originally?:dontknow:

Looks great in white minus the blue CE stuff! I do likey, and I really love black.
What color was it originally?:dontknow:

Black and he bought it out of Dallas area. He came from stroker chevys and then a cobra and wanted to get back in a truck and found this. Riding in his truck make me want to get a SRT10 cause it looks fun driving a 6 speed

Black and he bought it out of Dallas area. He came from stroker chevys and then a cobra and wanted to get back in a truck and found this. Riding in his truck make me want to get a SRT10 cause it looks fun driving a 6 speed

It an absoulte blast to drive a six speed! That's why I couldn't stand to have an Auto in mine. :D
I envied all the RCs at the GTGs when we'd cruise down the highway and I was never in my powerband when the RCs wanted to play. Now, I slay RC's with a **** eating grin on my face.:burnout:

It an absoulte blast to drive a six speed! That's why I couldn't stand to have an Auto in mine. :D
I envied all the RCs at the GTGs when we'd cruise down the highway and I was never in my powerband when the RCs wanted to play. Now, I slay RC's with a **** eating grin on my face.:burnout:

AND LESS DRIVETRAIN LOSS SO MORE POWER ;) TO THE WHEELS

My wife's auto does just fine on the highway:chain:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back