Great times, congrats....and I know the feeling going for that first sub-12 timeslip. You'll get it soon.

Awesome times bro!!:rock::rock::rock: Glad to see you back at the track.

Thanks man, I was looking at some of my old videos and it was back in 07-08 since it has run this good. Glad I finally got it setup right again.

Jerry, I'm hoping next Saturday will be the day low of 55 high of 75. The da here lately has been hanging around 1900-2100ft and its only going to get worse, if I don't bust 11's soon ill have to wait Untill Oct/Nov

Mines been the same way. I have to jam it into gear. I always just thought it was me though. I almost ordered the new Venom shifter but i believe my current B&M works fine. I hate practicing 2-3 and 3-4 on the highway because it's so fast.

Mines been the same way. I have to jam it into gear. I always just thought it was me though. I almost ordered the new Venom shifter but i believe my current B&M works fine. I hate practicing 2-3 and 3-4 on the highway because it's so fast.

I've been told its just a t56 thing, I have the b&m too and think the venom shifter would be worse if the throw was shorter/faster as I can't shift it as fast as I want to anyway

Seems odd since so many do it.

The Venom shifter's description made me laugh. Never miss 3rd! I hate marketing like that.

I always run into at least a 100+ headwind, thats why I don't stick my head out the window!:D:rock::burnout:

Congrats thats moving. We will be a great run one day. Ill be picking your brain soon as i have a friend that just bought a pearl white RC SRT10 and is ready to mod the crap out of it
d03653f8-fef7-cf6b.jpg

Congrats thats moving. We will be a great run one day. Ill be picking your brain soon as i have a friend that just bought a pearl white RC SRT10 and is ready to mod the crap out of it
d03653f8-fef7-cf6b.jpg

Like your friends style. Thats a unique looking 10

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back