02-05 Ram double DIN bezel

weedahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Matte black double DIN bezel, center piece only. Paint is perfect. Comes with mounting brackets, wiring harness and antenna adapter.

$150 shipped. Inbox me at [email protected] for a faster reply.

matte%20black_resize.jpg

Bezel

Would there be any cutting behind the bezel to install a double din receiver.
Thanks

As with adding a larger radio than what came with the truck, there is always that involved. If you pull your OEM radio out, there is a thin piece of plastic at the top that needs to be removed. Takes 30 seconds with the right tools.

Also, for the SRT colors, I can paint this whatever color you want. I have 4 Satajet guns and a can of the Mopar oem silver already anyway. I also use House of Kolor SC01 Show Klear. Obviously, paint would be extra but I thought I would at least throw the offer out there

Plastic is not a problem.Just hope the bolt holes happen to line up.Silver sounds good.No hurry.Hit me with a good price, and..........
Thanks Jim

Bolt holes won't be an issue. Super stupid easy to install. I will send you a PM now

The install is easy, you just take out your old dash bezel, put this one in its place, do your wiring, install the radio and put the dash piece back in place. It really could not be easier

Is that what you are wanting to know or are you wanting a bezel?

is it possible to have a brush aluminum finish (look).. As close to stock as possible ?

If you want as close to stock as possible then you would want it painted the same silver that comes on them and in the SRT. If you want brushed aluminum, I can do it in either a 3M 1080 vinyl or a much better but slightly more costly application would be Hydrographics which I also can do. In the end, it's going to depend on how good you want it to look and your budget

Ordered mine today, got tired of having an $800 stereo sitting in a box in the backseat.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back