03 L vs SRT BoZ More videos to come.

spyder1337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ran the truck 10 times today and ran it 6 times with just me in it and the other times I had passengers. This all was done with the street setup, 30 psi in the nitto drag radials with a dust off burnout.

The first run was the best of the day and the track prep seemed to be going down hill as each run went by.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/d94d7f7a-31df-410c-9c68-98cc000830a9.htm

First run was launched from idle

8.27 @ 85
1.91 60ft

SRT 10 ran a 9.2 @ 79, 2.x 60ft

2nd run was launched at 1500 and it spun pretty nice but I stayed in it.

8.35 @ 85
2 60ft

SRT 10 ran a 9.08 @ 79

He ran a best of 8.9 @ 80

I tried a few different launches and from idle and somewhat easing into it then nailing it I had the best results, 3 runs were 8.3's @ 85 with 1.9x 60's and launching it higher I ran a 8.5 @ 84 with a 2.2 60ft. I would run two runs back to back and then let the truck cool off for 20 mins or so. It was 55-60 degrees outside during the runs. I have a bunch of footage from different cars running from our crew and me attempting to ride a hayabusa, will post the video up later. The truck has more in it with a higher launch and some presure out of the tires. I feel it could possibly be knocking on the door to 7's with a 1.7x 60ft. First time at the track with the truck.

Mods are 2.8 upper, mac catback, jlp cai, deleted rear cats, dyno tune, nitto drag radials 386/470

Viper truck has a kn drop in.

30 psi of boost?????
You might want to put a GPS system on your cylinder heads. It'll come in handy later.

good runs bobby, next time i will come up there. nice truck jared, get that pcm it will be a alot closer outcome with bobby

Last edited:
Kevan said:
30 psi of boost?????
You might want to put a GPS system on your cylinder heads. It'll come in handy later.

low the psi of tires really do help on drag track

Someone needs to get that SRT driver an alarm clock.

Bill.

Hard to get a good reaction time vs a Lightning getting .000 and a handfull of .0X.. Jarod got .1 and .2 all day.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back