04-05 DODGE RAM 1500 SRT HOOD SCOOP MOLDING BEZEL OEM NEW MOPAR PART # YL23TZZAB

Sherman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need the entire hood scoop bezel. It just came off the hood while driving down the interstate. BTW, it is something that needs to be checked ever so often...I looked at the mounting of the scoop bezel on my SRT10 and it was close to falling off as well. If you have one laying around...let me know please. Thanks, Sherman

I need the entire hood scoop bezel. It just came off the hood while driving down the interstate. BTW, it is something that needs to be checked ever so often...I looked at the mounting of the scoop bezel on my SRT10 and it was close to falling off as well. If you have one laying around...let me know please. Thanks, Sherman

Hey Sherman, unfortunately it's very common to hear about. The part is around $400 so a very expensive piece. One should verify retainers are in tact every so often. Sux to hear bud. I believe some have sourced them on eBay pretty decently priced. Not sure whether they actually bought then or not though. How's your pops?

If you are unable to find one I can locate one for you.

Hey you think yu can locate me one I'm in the houston tx area ? I'll try looking at eBay but don't know if they're good to buy ? If anyone has bought one from there how's it fit ?..

I am also looking for a decent priced hood scoop for my srt10 in the Houston area. I would like to find one painted black if possible.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back