04/05 headlights.

Geodriller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need some black headlights. OEM with the inside painted black. Or smoked aftermarket. pretty open on style. as long as it goes with a white/black scheme.

thanks

i have my stock oem headlights off my 2005 if your interested give me a call or text @ 813-407-6759
i pm'd you but your inbox is full

am selling these....they are oem painted black with hid projector retro fit...the lenses are pitted a little but you can use your old lenses...just take them apart and swap...here are some pics...i will include the hid bulbs but no ballast...I just dont like the way the look on my truck....way too black for me ....great light output...
DSC02068.jpg

SHOOTOUT109.jpg

IMAG0625.jpg

112.jpg

am selling these....they are oem painted black with hid projector retro fit...the lenses are pitted a little but you can use your old lenses...just take them apart and swap...here are some pics...i will include the hid bulbs but no ballast...I just dont like the way the look on my truck....way too black for me ....great light output...
DSC02068.jpg

SHOOTOUT109.jpg

IMAG0625.jpg

112.jpg

they do look good. not crazy bout the amber side marker tho. are the just nighshaded? an do the need baked to swap lenses? also never done hids. all it would need is a power wire an ballast correct? how much is that?. thats why i want painted interiors so i dobt need hids. my truck is lifted 8" so my stock heads have excelent visability anyhow. all hid kits iv seen are quite pricy

Sorry. after closer inspection of ur pics i see u still have clear lenses with painted int.

once i get home i have a set of the smoked lens headlights assemblies. but right now i am out of state.

Hi SRT2SLOW,

What is brand of your projector headlights?

Do you have a link for it?

I'm looking for the same headlights but in clear lens.

Thanks,

Kuan

Hi SRT2SLOW,

Thanks,

Kuan

He retrofitted those with parts I sold him. :elefant:

If anyone is interested in the parts for this, drop me a line - [email protected]

Thanks!

Sorry. after closer inspection of ur pics i see u still have clear lenses with painted int.

they are clear lenses...not painted....just put your stock ones in the oven and them them apart and paint....its easy

Hi SRT2SLOW,

i got the from a vendor on this site..

no

i have clear lenses...its just a bad angle...

Thanks,

Kuan

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back