04 Black Rc for sale

Stanimal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2004 Ram SRT-10 - $17,500

I am a technical idiot and cant get pics from my phone onto my pc. Serious buyers I will happily text pictures to.

Only selling because I want a Corvette and do not have room for both.

99,000 miles
Spec stage 2 clutch
Tick Performance rebuilt t-56 @ 95,000
Jtsvp gen 2 shifter and aluminum viper head shiftball
Viper master/slave system from JMB
Xmetal lowering kit
Xmetal catless mids - Modified with a 3" stainless flexpipe welded on right and left downpipes, o2 bungs welded in for wideband sensor, and 3" vband clamps instead of slip on for the muffler.
Magnaflow catback - Modified with 3" vband at front, and upgraded to newer style muffler
Autometer triple pod in radio bezel with Ultra Lite 2 electric gauges - Wideband, Fuel Pressure, and Vac/Boost
EBC slotted/dimpled front rotors
Factory hard tonneau and wing
SCT tuner

Recent Maint - Oil changed with Mobil 1 every 5,000 miles religiously. Spark plugs changed at 80,000. Coolant flushed and refilled with genuine Mopar coolant 80,000. New belt 80,000. Replaced universal joints at 80,000. Brake fluid flushed at 80,000.

Story behind the truck.
I bought number 111 new in 2004. It was at a bodyshop and a worker took it for a joyride and wrecked it pretty bad. It sat for 4 years, with me starting it and moving it in the driveway every 2 weeks. Painful to do but didnt want it to sit and seize up. I found a rolling shell in november 2013. I took my engine, trans, and harness from my wrecked truck and put into this truck. At the time, my truck had 48,000 miles (can be verified by plugging old cluster into truck, will show 48,000). While the engine was out I did all the fluids ect. It runs perfect, no codes or lights.

The bad/needs - Windshield apparently had a chip under the pass windshield wiper, and while the truck was in the shop last winter to do the trans it cracked. Single crack, but needs a winshield.
The paint has scratches and a few dings. Needs a driver fender, a small dent on the roof and a 2" section of the tonneau repaired. The entire truck could use a respray, but is far from being a eyesore.
The wheels are Nightrunner wheels, needs tires. The wheels are facftory wheels, and each one has minor curbrash from previous owner. (Asshole had them on a 4x4 and went offroad). Wheels have been verified straight. Could use a new powdercoat.
Needs oil cooler/PS lines. They leak.

The price reflects the bad parts of the truck. In the sale, you will get BOTH trucks if you wish. The wrecked truck has a salvagable rust free bed, cab in perfect shape, full interior (Minus steering colum, seats and shifter console), ALL SRT mouldings in mint condition, 2 factory wings, dented but repairable hood with scoop insert, good pass door, rear and front susp in tact. It is a rolling truck. Frame is beyond repair but quite a lot of parts to sell and make a nice chunk of your money back
Both titles in hand, and will deliver within a reasonable distance to NJ

Pictures upon request.

Your other post confuses me on your asking price!
"I could happily sell the truck for 15k"

I have 2 trucks. One wrecked. The other I bought as a rolling shell. Took the engine out of the wrecked one, put it in the rolling shell with the clean title. Selling both, as a package.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back