04' Black RC Paxton S/C...CHEAP!!!

Oh

thats $26k delivered within a 1000 miles on a trailer with car wrapped and protected from damage while en route

can work out something if its further away

Got your pics Josh;) I'll give ya a call back between 8-9 tonight:burnout:

Oh my gosh dude!! Raise your price!!! That is nuts! I wish this deal would have came around before I got my truck!

OK, why wasn't this for sale in February? I am going to try to sell my 04 ASAP. If it sells tomorrow I will PM you to get your number. Keep us updated if it sells. I will seriously buy yours tomorrow IF I can sell mine. I have had SEVERAL people ask me to sell it since it is the only one in my area. FOR NOW!

SAYS LOWERD WITH A ? WHATS THAT MEAN? FROM PICS CANT REALLY TELL.wish it was red.would not even hesitate on buying it. what else is done to the trk? other mods?

x metal drop kit? i think...pretty sure it is though....but not a 100% maybe one of you socal boys can answer that....

Of course the two guys who asked me to sell just can't seem to find the money now that I want to sell it. Damn it! I would love to have your truck!!!

I might be able to swing it.. just need a couple days before i can get to the bank. I'm really missing the supercharger, now that my roe is gone.

Whoa Josh, I forgot about this truck. Since it's supercharged why not keep it and sell the '05?:dontknow:

Venom Power said:
Whoa Josh, I forgot about this truck. Since it's supercharged why not keep it and sell the '05?:dontknow:
I think the '05 is faster...

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back