04 crankshaft for sale

pokeytemplar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Make me any offer. I just can't let it rust away in the corner! This one will only work in 04's. There are no notches (on the reluctor ring) for the crank sensor on the crank. Page 6 of my cardomain site has pictures of the crank. This will be a great deal for someone. Make a great core for an offset grind stroker!:rock:

That is why it is in the corner. Just trying to hook someone up. I don't need it for anything. I just bought it to compare it to a Magnum V-10's. I have toyed with the idea of building the Viper engine I have but would much rather do my Iron block build. I am going to keep my Viper block for a later project since they don't rust!

Don't let it rust away. You can spray it with Boeshield T-9 (avail at Sears), Slipit (Indust. Supply) or G96 Gun Treatment lubricants. These are used for machine tools.

Dropped the crankshaft off at my machinist's to have it Hot Jet washed. He should be finished with it in a few days. I will post up some pics of it once it is done.....

pokeytemplar said:
Make me any offer. I just can't let it rust away in the corner! This one will only work in 04's. There are no notches (on the reluctor ring) for the crank sensor on the crank. Page 6 of my cardomain site has pictures of the crank. This will be a great deal for someone. Make a great core for an offset grind stroker!:rock:
I got a burnt out monitor I'll trade ya :p :p

NOT FOR SALE. Had it Jet cleaned and did not like what I saw slight darkening on the mains. It will now be turned into a lamp as GaDodgeTech recommended. I am sorry if I mislead anyone it wasn't that great of a deal.

thanks for getting it checked as i requested, beffore i bought it. you sure are one good guy.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back