04 For Sale

94rt10ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was a good run, 7 years since I bought the truck, just time to move on.

I have decided to "mildly" list my truck for sale. Not going to put it on many sites, mainly just toss a for sale sign in it at the local shows and a few forums.

For those that do not know the truck

04 Red RC
Mods
Roe SC with the 48lb injectors
Roe Meth kit
Roe VEC III
Roe TB
Centerforce clutch, lightweight flywheel and upgraded Viper components.
Belangerr long tubes, catless mids and magnaflow cat back
180 stat
Painted "CE" silver stripes, front bumper repainted when stripes done for stone chips
Bed rug
Pace Edwards tonneau
B&M shifter
Plated rims
Tires have a couple thousand on them

Truck currently has just a tick under 16K miles
And there is more....
This truck was given to Bobby Hamilton from Dodge. I have the window sticker and a few other Bobby owner special stuff that will come with the truck. It was even a part of "Bobby Hamilton, Born to Race, Race to Live" on speed TV, but I cannot get Speed to send me a copy, no matter how much I offer them!! Maybe you can have better luck. The truck has a little over 9K on it when I got it and it was 100% stock.

As you can tell by how I am going to list it I am not in a hurry to sell, one of those if it sells it sells, if not, well then I still have my truck. The main reason for my hesitation, I do not have another toy currently, looking but do not have one right now. The truck might get replaced with one of many 2012 Yellow Jacket SRT left overs I have found at many dealers across the country.

Located in NW Ohio. Few pics in the garage, can certainly send more to anyone who is interested. Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum - Viper Truck Club of America - CND Garage

30K.

Last edited:
WOW!! I remember when you did your build:D If I had to guess this truck is in or better than ''new'' condition!:rock:

Thats a VERY fair asking price too!! I think the problem people are starting to have with these trucks is banks won't loan that much or for a very long term:( So you either have to have a very good banker or tons of cash on hand..

GLWYS!!

GLWS brother! selling sucks (i know) A credit union will lend if value is still there. They are considering it a collectors item now.

GLWS brother! selling sucks (i know) A credit union will lend if value is still there. They are considering it a collectors item now.

My CU will loan based on appraisals for special interest vehicles. Very nice indeed. I guess that is one reason why CU's are generally better. I almost pulled the trigger on a 32 Ford Roadster for which I would have needed a small loan, they were more than willing to work with me. There is always JJ Best as well, but their interest rates are not good.

If I pull 30K out of this sale all I need to do is toss on another 10K and I am fairly sure I could drive one of the Yellow Jackets off the lot. Looking around I have seen them marked down as far as 43/44 on a 51k car. Something tells me I walk in with 40K in cash I am driving that 12 off the lot. Do not think it would be a horrible deal. If I kept that car for 5-8 years maybe upper 20s resale? Of course it would probably see similar miles and would get very similar mods to the truck.

Yes, Hemi 392 with a SC sitting on top! Already been looking at the part sites.....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back