04 In dash navi

eaglebaseball25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody here have any pics of an 04 SRT10 with an aftermarket in dash navigation/dvd player? Just wondering if its possible in an 04, and if so which headunit to get? Pics would be helpful. Thanks!

Anybody here have any pics of an 04 SRT10 with an aftermarket in dash navigation/dvd player? Just wondering if its possible in an 04, and if so which headunit to get? Pics would be helpful. Thanks!

Here is a couple pics. Kenwood 5120

Attachments

• Stereo pics (4).jpg
    Stereo pics (4).jpg
    348.2 KB · Views: 764
  • Stereo pics (21).JPG
    Stereo pics (21).JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 557
04 and 05 are same dash IIRC. Here's a pic of mine, 7in Kenwood with Garmin nav and Sirius radio. Most of the guys on here when I posted this pic a few months ago hate the way my dash looks. I took my truck to a local audio shop and they did the work to make my screen fit. The way I took the pic makes it look like it's not lined up straight but it is. Also has DVD

screen.jpg

i used the pioneer avic 130 that 7 inch full screen,, kicks ass... look up weedahoe for the dash bezel they need tons of prep work to get them to look stock.. but much better than that pic above..

My thing is, the cubbyhole on the bottom and the air control area are black and oval-ish in shape, so I personally think the black areas on either side of my screen look like they blend in. Different strokes for different folks

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back