04 Ram SRT-10 For Sale

CRexSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For sale is my 2004 Ram SRT-10, which I have owned for 3 years. Clean title in hand. Currently sitting at 89,300 miles on the clock. It has always been garage kept, and only seen rain a few times. Only driven in summer and some in fall and spring. It is fairly stock aside from.. Aftermarket headlight housing, 6000k HID headlights & fog lamps, Magnaflow exhaust, Electronic QTP exhaust mounts (open headers at the flip of a switch), K&N air intake, the truck has been lowered in the rear so that it sits level, and SCT Tuned by Torrie. As far as maintenance, the oil is changed every 3k miles with full synthetic Mobil 1. Throughout my ownership I have changed the spark plugs, put on new intake manifold gaskets, changed the spark plug wires, put on braided JTSVP oil cooler lines and changed the power steering pump line, new serpentine belt and idle tensioner pulley, new rotors and pads all around, and then about one thousand miles ago I had all fluids flushed and changed. The truck is very reliable and looks great. About a year and a half ago I had the front bumper repainted as it had some rock chips in it. The wheels do have some corrosion on the interior from whatever the previous owner put on them, but it is nothing terrible by any means. He also installed a tonneau cover which rubbed the bed rails, so when I sold the cover and wing I had a spray in bed liner professionally installed, therefore the truck is now wingless. The truck is 11 years old but it still looks great. The interior is spotless and it comes with FREE xm radio (my guess is the original owner worked out a deal with the dealer where they pay for it). Only reason I'm selling is for the past three years this truck has sat in my garage and been a weekend driver, but now as I will be moving in town and my new place doesn't have a garage, I would hate to have to store the truck outside under a cover or in storage. Any other details can be seen in my Sig below. I can send more pictures on request, as I have some others on my phone.

I am asking $18,500 but am open to all offers. If you have any questions don't hesitate to text or call 740-818-9301. I am located in Athens, Ohio.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    713 KB · Views: 1,470
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    637.8 KB · Views: 413
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 409
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 387
  • 5 2.jpg
    5 2.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 423
Last edited:
Looks like it has been well taken of..I am sure you hate to part with it but the price is right for a quick sale..good luck.

Not to hijack your thread but where'd your get your headlights?

Not to hijack your thread but where'd your get your headlights?

Pretty sure I got them from XenonDepot (I think they were a vendor on here). I'm not positive though I had them installed over two years ago. I know I bought them off of a vendor from this website though

Who here is closest to Athens? I'm buying CRexSRT10's truck. I'm wondering if anyone is close enough to give this a thorough inspection before I make further arrangements? Thanks, Jeremy

Back