04 Ram SRT-10 OEM Parts for sale.

mcdoogle1975

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Attached are some photos from my parts collection up for sale. Please make reasonable offers. Shipping will be the buyers responsibility, from area code 13340.

PM me for any questions.

Thanks for looking
Paul

Last edited:
Hi,

what are your Prices for :

- midpipes
- second battery tray
- swaybar endlinks
- lower front bumper grille (both sides)

Thanks

Arne

Shipping would be to Florida / Sarasota

Nice loot! Im #2 on the lower grille if Arksa2 doesn't buy it. Ship to MD, 20640.

Might be interested in a shifter too. What models are they? Looking for an upgrade over stock. PM'd

Sale Pending:

Mid Pipes
Swaybar Links
Lower Grill Inserts (Both)
Battery Tray
----------------------------------------
Air Box Splitter/Seal
----------------------------------------

You have to post prices for your for sale ads, thanks!

Ok......you wouldnt happen to have a price list available would ya :dontknow:.........lol....just kidding.... I will get some prices listed A.S.A.P.

Ok......you wouldnt happen to have a price list available would ya :dontknow:.........lol....just kidding.... I will get some prices listed A.S.A.P.

The price list should read:

$100 for everything for VPRPWRD when he comes to pick it all up. :D

id like the front stock coil springs ? ill try to send you a PM

Sorry...all... for not responding, I'm in the process of moving my daughter out to the University of Albany to start med school. I will respond to all and have prices listed a.s.a.p,

Does anyone know how to get estimated shipping costs without taking everything to the post office or ups or fedex? First time trying to sell and ship items out.
Thanks

Last edited:
I know USPS has a flat rate shipping box which means whatever you can get in it no matter what the weight is you pay that flat rate. Most stuff needs to be weighed especially the bigger stuff.. Hope this helps..

USPS has 4 different size flat rate boxes. Small is like a VHS tape size price is @ 6.00 bucks for that they have 2 medium size boxes that would probably hold your shifters and anything that size for 13.00 bucks and they have a large box that would probably hold you headlights and taillights and anything that size for @ 18.00 bucks... Hope this helps you...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back