04 ram srt for sale roe supercharged

cool man I actually just wanted you to post some more pics cause your truck looks different and pretty good in my opinion with the paint! GLWS!!

Troy's QC SRT said:
cool man I actually just wanted you to post some more pics cause your truck looks different and pretty good in my opinion with the paint! GLWS!!

thanks

I think we need to set a new rule around here. If you sell your truck, the day they come to pick it up. You should log the new owner onto the site and create their username with them...

If they don't pick it up in person, then have them create the username themself and log in to PM you their shipping address..(as a term of sale kinda thing :))

Someone should buy this one. Its a sweet ride. The owner's is a dilweed but what else is new? :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: Just kidding.

But it is a nice truck and you wouldnt be disappointed.

viperhauler said:
hahah...

the lightning forum:dontknow:

i really want a roe truck...
just not in the cards at the moment...

good luck, perk...

Yep, there a BALL!!!!:rock:
The last 2 years haven't been the same until now:D

perk_1405 said:
wheres the best place/site to get this thing gone?

Best way for you to get your money Elliott is but it back stock (other than the motor)

You can get 4k from just the blower that puts you down to 23k;) I'm pretty sure the ROE would sell in a few days:)

if i wanted a RC i would be all over this truck.... Jump on it Brad! sell yours for this one!

LoveThisTruck said:
LOL why?:dontknow:

Vec3, P&P Heads, Manley Valves, Diamond Pistons with TBC, PC-9 swaintech coatings, Clevite Bearings PPM coated, K1 Rods, ARP Fastners ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back