04 RC FOR SALE NJ/NY AREA

EsArTe10

Authentic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im am selling my 04 Regular cab that has 77,000 miles on it , replaced the clutch at 70,000. i am now having problems with the motor that may need some work down the line , u can find pics on Photobucket look up (JerzeyGreats).. Asking Price 13,500 o/b/o
:toilet:

973.296.9609 Jim

Im am selling my 04 Regular cab that has 77,000 miles on it , replaced the clutch at 70,000. i am now having problems with the motor that may need some work down the line , u can find pics on Photobucket look up (JerzeyGreats).. Asking Price 13,500 o/b/o
:toilet:

973.296.9609 Jim

hey boss, send me some pics and whats done to the truck and so forth, if you would , i may have it sold for you allready, dont matter , but also what may be wrong with the engine

thanks
sawyer

[email protected] if you would bud, thanks or text to 704-214-7849

Sounds like a good deal even with engine trouble.

I just hope some killer deals like this are still to be had when I get back to work

there might be another for sale cheap ,,the guy that bought Sim333 truck blew the motor in it right after he bought it :dontknow:

Okay guys i found the problem and i dont have a Solution . The truck is still for sale and im willing to take 10,000 o/b/o--- I have 8 bad pistons , bad rods and a hair line crack in the left side head ,body is in perfect shape only issue is within the motor

His Phone number is in the first post, give him a call

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back