04 RC for sale

04RAMSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Have 04 RC, in red for sale. Has just over 16K miles, pretty much all stock, with brand new BFG KDM2 tires. Other add-ons: Custom Viper floor mats, shifter ball, car cover.

Have 1.5" rear lower block installed, new sway bar bushings. Plasti dip wheels black along with badging, K&N drop in filter, new LED tail lights. Everything else is stock.

Runs and looks great. If your interested, PM me for pictures. This is my weekend toy, so has been garaged since I have owned it, clear title in hand. Will drive to deliver within reason. Asking $25,000 obo

Thanks, Mike.

I can post some pics, but really who does not know what a stock 04 RED 10 looks like :dontknow:

It seems like there is not much success in selling vehicles through the forum here, a lot of talk, but not much action.

A local dealer offered my $20K, but I am really hoping for closer to $25K.

Come on guys/gals summer is right around the corner, time to pick up a hot rod for yourself :rock:

I can post some pics, but really who does not know what a stock 04 RED 10 looks like :dontknow:

It seems like there is not much success in selling vehicles through the forum here, a lot of talk, but not much action.

Come on guys/gals summer is right around the corner, time to pick up a hot rod for yourself :rock:

Give us a heads up before you run down to the dealer.

Last edited:

Everybody know's what they look like, but nobody knows what yours specifically looks like.

I mean when I bought my 10, I didn't even bother with advertisements with no pictures and just a couple sentence's on the inter-web. :smokin:

Even if it doesn't sell on here, it doesn't cost anything lol.

But if you do end up trading it in, I'm sure the dealer will take lots of pictures of it ;)

GLWS! :)

A dealer is offering you $20,000??????? Which one I'm on my way...... A buddy of mine had an 04 with 5,800 miles and was offered $16,000 from a Dodge/SRT dealer, you found a rare offer.......These trucks usually get nothing on a trade in......GLWS/trade.

A dealer is offering you $20,000??????? Which one I'm on my way...... A buddy of mine had an 04 with 5,800 miles and was offered $16,000 from a Dodge/SRT dealer, you found a rare offer.......These trucks usually get nothing on a trade in......GLWS/trade.

Lafayette, Indiana

I was sorta shocked that he offered $20K, but that is still a bit lower than what I was looking for.

Pics would be helpful.. why are you selling? How long have you owned it? Thanks!

I have an investment strategie, it doesnt involve throwing 20k+ at a toy at the moment.

Oh sorry Forgot the ;) I'm looking forward to kicking you in the nuts when you come to town for drag nationals. Oh and the hair is growing nicely thanks for inspiration.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back