04 RC- NEW TO ME

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUTT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JUST JOINED UP AND WANTED TO TELL EVERYONE HELLO. OLD TIME FAN OF MOPAR, NEW TO THE SRT-10 SCENE...HAD TO SELL MY HARLEY TO GET IT...STILL TRYING TO DECIDE IF IT WAS WORTH IT. I READ A COUPLE PLACES ABOUT 3RD GEAR HAVING A PROBLEM AND WAS WONDERING WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT...MISSED GEARS SUCK! ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT. ALSO DIDNT KNOW IF THERE WAS ANY MEMBERS IN THE ORLANDO FLORIDA AREA.

For the missed gear issue contact Boomer (X-metal.com) for his shifter. Welcome to Da Club and post some pics.

Welcome Bud! Hope you got a Black truck as they are the fastest!:rock: :D

GLAD I FOUND THE CLUB. WHAT CAUGHT MY ATTENTION WAS THE KICKS FOR GUNS YOU GUYS DID BACK IN MAY FOR MONSTERS OF THE MORNING RADIO SHOW. DO YOU STILL COLLECT MONEY FOR DIFFERENT CAUSES OR WAS THAT A ONE TIME THING. SOUNDS LIKE BOOMER IS THE MAN FOR EVERYTHING ON THESE TRUCKS...MINE IS TOTALLY STOCK SO I GUESS I HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO.

YES, THE TRUCK IS BLACK...AND FAST AS IT IS, BUT STILL COULD USE A LITTLE SOMETHING MORE..NEED TO FIND OUT THE BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK.

muttvipertruck said:
GLAD I FOUND THE CLUB. WHAT CAUGHT MY ATTENTION WAS THE KICKS FOR GUNS YOU GUYS DID BACK IN MAY FOR MONSTERS OF THE MORNING RADIO SHOW. DO YOU STILL COLLECT MONEY FOR DIFFERENT CAUSES OR WAS THAT A ONE TIME THING. SOUNDS LIKE BOOMER IS THE MAN FOR EVERYTHING ON THESE TRUCKS...MINE IS TOTALLY STOCK SO I GUESS I HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO.
Patrick ( Dragon ) Is a great guy to deal with also.

J.R.

Welcome to the Club. Yes from time to time the VTCOA will 'officially' try to sponsor different charities and events.

Once again, Welcome :)

-Red

brat said:
welcome to the rbc club,watch out for krazysrt10 hes weird.

I dunno what this guy is talking about, I think he's retarded( I met him once, so I know)....However, Nice to meet you! Now, why are you holding out on pictures?? Post 'em up brother! :rock: :rock: :rock:

BTW, there are a bunch of good folks in Florida, especially down your way so just keep posting and you will meet them, then you guyz can plan a get together!!!:D:D:D:D

Welcome to the madness Mutt. I think Stinker was behind the guns and kids deal.

Exhaust such as a magnaflow is a great start. Will improve the sound 100% and add a little HP. Dropping the cats adds even more as well as more tone!! Boomer also has the shifter and drop kit....sells them together for a cheaper price. Yeah I know its a lot already but your gonna want it all sooner or later!!! LOL

BTW......typing in all caps is the equivelent of yelling online.;)

patrick

muttvipertruck said:
YES, THE TRUCK IS BLACK...AND FAST AS IT IS, BUT STILL COULD USE A LITTLE SOMETHING MORE..NEED TO FIND OUT THE BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK.

Welcome to the RBC! (Red Button Club ;) ) Glad to hear of another owner in Orlando. :rock: I am located in Rockledge (look EAST, LOL! :D )

Boomer ( http://www.x-metal.com/index.php ) is THE MAN for shifters. He will take care of the 3rd gear problem. He also has killer deals on exhaust systems and upgraded PCM's. Give him a call! ;)

A lot of us usually gather once a year at ROE Racing in Jacksonville. (You just missed it. :( ).... But, some get together every month, or so.

At any rate... Glad to have you here! Oh... and put a padlock on your wallet. :D It can get REAL ugly, REAL quick. :p :rock:

Last edited:
Welcome :rock: :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back