04 RC vs 08 TUNDRA

Dude gas is still expensive. I wouldn't bother with him unless you really wanna embress him. :D

Well if you get your ass kicked you will definitely know something is seriously wrong with that truck lol.... time to take it to the motor shop..

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Well if you get your ass kicked you will definitely know something is seriously wrong with that truck lol....

Well, thats why we are doing it. I want to get some sort of baseline, as we don't have a track or dyno within 2 hrs.

and Yeah, I called ol dude today and left a message but haven't heard back yet.

Greg, take a Video I got to see this Tundra get its ass handed to it, or also to see if your truck is okay. But you picked the right color.

had a guy at a taco bell one day tell me his tundra was as fast as my 10 and he did not pay 50ger for it and had his chest sticking out ,,i was waiting for my order when i started laughing so hard i accedently spit coke a cola on him when i was taking a sip ,,,he got so pissed i thought he was going to take a swing at me ,,,i told him i was sorry but he was not happy to say the least , i told him to put his money were his big aligator mouth was ,and he started backing up like a crawdad.when we were leaving the place he pulled out in front of me and tried to do a burnout in front of me and stalled it out ,,i was laughing so had i could not breath and he shot me the finger as i went around him to get out parking lot :marchmellow:

Ironhead said:
had a guy at a taco bell one day tell me his tundra was as fast as my 10 and he did not pay 50ger for it and had his chest sticking out ,,i was waiting for my order when i started laughing so hard i accedently spit coke a cola on him when i was taking a sip ,,,he got so pissed i thought he was going to take a swing at me ,,,i told him i was sorry but he was not happy to say the least , i told him to put his money were his big aligator mouth was ,and he started backing up like a crawdad.when we were leaving the place he pulled out in front of me and tried to do a burnout in front of me and stalled it out ,,i was laughing so had i could not breath and he shot me the finger as i went around him to get out parking lot :marchmellow:
all hell no, lets roll on that crawdad, I will put his elbow into his rib cage and knock something lose up inside his ass. Sorry i am violent

Greg, it sounds nice, did you get a good comparison so you see where the truck stands. Did you feel anything different

im not sure but i think you should have put it on him a lil harder ... maybe a lil practice driving will help...,,,, there is a range from 12.9 to 14.5+ of stock RCs depending on the driver and seat time.. so you may get a lil quicker with time... also depending on the previous driver maybe he babyied it all the time and its full of carbon .. and will open up after you get on her for a few weeks...

Yea Greg take a video for us in the day time, and stomp his ass. I think your truck is good, but still might want to have it checked out

Big Worm said:
Yea Greg take a video for us in the day time, and stomp his ass. I think your truck is good, but still might want to have it checked out

OK Jesus, I was trying to do race yesterday in the daytime but he didn't get to my house quick enough. I already told him lets try to do it on Sunday too, but he said he may not have time to so we will see. But I may be able to come up with another stock car to try and get a feel. As a matter of fact, my NSX ran a best of 13:1 @ 107, so on the street it s prolly a 13:2 or 3 car, I will prolly run it today.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back