04 RC vs 08 TUNDRA

yea your truck sounds alright to me, I watched all your videos and plus it is in the internet so i am sure it will distort the sound, however, does it have any MODS or is it completely stock, cat delete?

Dude, I saw the video of the mustang race. I hope that mustang you racing was not stock if it was you may have some problems with your motor? :dontknow: You should have walked his ass.

Big Worm said:
yea your truck sounds alright to me, I watched all your videos and plus it is in the internet so i am sure it will distort the sound, however, does it have any MODS or is it completely stock, cat delete?

bone stock (cept for different muffler)

LitemUp said:
Dude, I saw the video of the mustang race. I hope that mustang you racing was not stock if it was you may have some problems with your motor? :dontknow: You should have walked his ass.

I thought it seemed funny too. My wife was in the RAM and I keep asking her if maybe she hit fifth instead of third. she says she does'nt think so but racing isn't really her cup of tea iether.

Then GT has full JBA exhaust, intake, gears. prolly bout a 13 flat car.

Greg Z said:
I thought it seemed funny too. My wife was in the RAM and I keep asking her if maybe she hit fifth instead of third. she says she does'nt think so but racing isn't really her cup of tea iether.

Then GT has full JBA exhaust, intake, gears. prolly bout a 13 flat car.

I hate to say it, but I think there is something wrong with your motor. That mustang shouldn't have pulled on you like that even if was your wife driving.

LitemUp said:
I hate to say it, but I think there is something wrong with your motor. That mustang shouldn't have pulled on you like that even if was your wife driving.

:dito: why wern't you driving the truck?

ya know guys the more i think about it does the truck just need a driver mod?:rock: :rock: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back