04 RC

Iceman said:
well guys the time has come to sell my truck. it is a 04 RC w/ 39,XXX miles on it. the miles will go up as it is my dd. I am a non smoker, so now worries about having a "smelly" truck. Only mod is K&N drop in filter. Looking to get 19K. thanks for looking.
pics
DSC_0103.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg
hey brother this is Big Worm, I got a couple of people that offered me 20k.That is what I sold mine for. However, one guy, is not going to get the truck, so I might give him your # or you his number. Plus you might get 20K as that is what he is approved for from his bank.

ice what tires you got on there and brand they look bigger than 305,s

Ironhead said:
ice what tires you got on there and brand they look bigger than 305,s

Nexen 305/40's

Big Worm, I have called him and left him a message. THANKS!!

Iceman said:
Nexen 305/40's

Big Worm, I have called him and left him a message. THANKS!!

Hey brother, that is what family is for. hopefully he takes it, it is a great truck.

Hey Man I got another buyer, great guy and knows what he wants. Miguel I PM'd you and text your number to him

jtsdad13 said:
love to see everyone helping out.
you and me both. the sooner I can sell the truck. the sooner I can get the 930 I'm looking at. And trust me the clock is ticking on the porsche.

no Larry its not in Kingsport, its in Knoxville. And I'm sure a ride isn't out of the question.
and Ken I don't see a problem w/ a race either. That is if you don't mind loosing to a civic. lol

Worm. PLEASE send him my way. Everyone keeps on blowing smoke. Thanks for keeping me in mind.

Thanks for the encouragement Larry. I agree it will sell. I hope sooner than later. But I'm not going to give it away. <-- Hint for Low Ballers.

Iceman said:
Thanks for the encouragement Larry. I agree it will sell. I hope sooner than later. But I'm not going to give it away. <-- Hint for Low Ballers.

I personally don't think 15K is a lowball offer at all. It seems to be where the REAL market is right now. I speak from experience, as someone who just paid 15K for a 04 RC w/25K and a bumper to bumper warranty for 4 yrs and 75K.

Also everyone who says its such a steal at 19 is keeping this poor guy from his 930 because they are giving false hope, the market is dropping rapidly. I'm sorry to the OP as I try to never get involved in these For Sale threads " where everyone bickers as to is it worth it or not" but in this case he has a real offer on the table and and its been 2 months and he hasn't sold the truck, that should tell you all something!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back