04 Reg cab motor swap with the 8.4l

SrtRam04

Reaction score
Will the 2008and up model viper motor fit in my 2004 Reg cab Srt-10,If not,what mods will have to be done besides my computer?:dontknow:

intake comes to mind first off

throttle linkage, or lack there of

for sure on that,but as far as motor mounts ect......lol,I just blew my motor yesterday racing a G8 gt with some heavy mods.at 150mph I was a half truck on him and then a loud bang then it sounded like the pistons and rods went all over the road,its locked up solid,but didnt put a hole in the block.:(

I don't see much of a problem as long as you get the complete engine. PCM and wiring as well. I would say everything should be straightforward. I just can't see any reason to say it wouldn't work?:dontknow:

I don't see much of a problem as long as you get the complete engine. PCM and wiring as well. I would say everything should be straightforward. I just can't see any reason to say it wouldn't work?:dontknow:

yeah i said the same thing when i was pulling my hemi engine to put my SRT10 in lol. I knew the motor would bolt right in and i had the wiring harness and PCM but little did i know the COMPLETE TRUCK harness(down to headlight wiring) was different

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back