04 sequence/build numbers are back!

Stingray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know there were a few new 04 owners here looking for their sequence numbers so I tracked down our old friend 9 seconds (Steve) and he still has the original 04 production number list. If any 04 owners want their number then PM me your VIN and I will get them for you :rock:

Before all of you ask about the 05/06 production numbers - No they are not available at this time :( . The contact that supplied the 04 numbers cannot get the 05's. Maybe there is somebody new on the forums that may have a contact to start asking. It's all a matter of finding someone at SRT that is willing to do the work.

How come I gave my info and it came back that my last name doesnt match up as the owner???? Is it too early- I'm still on my first month of ownership, but figure todays day of computers it would be instantainious..... Should I try again? I really want to find out what number off the line this truck is.....

HaulinAsp said:
How come I gave my info and it came back that my last name doesnt match up as the owner???? Is it too early- I'm still on my first month of ownership, but figure todays day of computers it would be instantainious..... Should I try again? I really want to find out what number off the line this truck is.....
I'm not sure how Dodge's infomation is updated. I sold my truck a few months ago and it's still in my name. I also still have your VIN and will check on the build number ;)

i sent a PM to 9seconds, is there anyway to get my vin from there or do i have to go get it again

tarheelguy said:
i sent a PM to 9seconds, is there anyway to get my vin from there or do i have to go get it again
He doesn't check his PM's anymore (or I should say he wasn't checking them before). Send me your VIN.

Stingray said:
I'm not sure how Dodge's infomation is updated. I sold my truck a few months ago and it's still in my name. I also still have your VIN and will check on the build number ;)
:D Thanks!!

Again, Thanks Stingray! Your help was very benificial!

Will

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back