'04 SRT Ram...$16,995 no joke!.................Just Joking!

Dave T(BADVENM)

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The place that Tim (ViperTruck2933) bought his Viper and traded his truck has a black '04 with 71,000 miles for $16,995. Dont know anything about it other than its $16,995. The motor and tranny are worth close to $10K alone.

Anyway, if someone is looking for a cheap SRT Ram this may be the one, its about halfway down the page:

http://www.bjmotors.biz/vipers.html

Wow, thats why I can't pay 10,000 for a motor. 6,000 more and I get the whole truck...

nycstev said:
Yea but its got over 70 k miles.. and I'll assume HARD MILES!

I really think the engines can handle what ever is thrown at them. If Bernie is selling it, it must be in good condition. Heck I wish my lease was up on mine soon I would grab that thing up! Drop it, centerforce clutch, find a used roe or paxton! once the engine blows then rebuild!

You could get more by parting it out I am sure. Take a while but on this site, I bet that stuff would go fast.

ViperTruck2933 said:
Good find Dave.

What I want to know is what dummy would have bought that as a commuter vehicle. :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Easy there tiger. I use mine as a commuter vehicle and get an average of 11 mpg. I get better gas mileage than my buddies H2 and my wife Ford Expedition, and have 620 hp to boot.

Last edited:
look at the ad click view more pics the first three pics are the truck down the road from me the other show the truck with the wing I called and got no answer

ctsrt10 said:
thats a b/s ad check this out its in ct i look at that truck look at mirror covers
http://www.bjmotors.biz/images/inventory/2005BlkViperTruckSRT_7905/large_01.jpg
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16898
but its the same truck right down to mud flaps
I can assure that ANY cars or trucks on Bernie's site are NOT BS ads.

Bernie is as stand up as they come and he only deals in high quality vehicles. He fully disclosed EVERY thing that could possibly be construed as an issue to me when I did business with him. ;)

ctsrt10 said:
look at the ad click view more pics the first three pics are the truck down the road from me the other show the truck with the wing I called and got no answer

Nice catch... looks like they grabbed some "alternate" photos without checking carefully.

Which is the real truck? All of the pics have their logo.

i just got off the phone and i was right the top pics are not his how ever he has the truck there and hes goin to update his page. and yes hes is a very nice guy
the truck with the flames on mirror is the wrong its selling for 29,995 and has 3057 miles on it and is located down the road from where i live and the green ford dump truck in one of the pics is my pops work truck

Last edited:
ohiosrt10 said:
Nice catch... looks like they grabbed some "alternate" photos without checking carefully.

Which is the real truck? All of the pics have their logo.
and the pic of the motor with the mopar batty is also the one down the road

I e-mailed Bernie about the truck explaining that he's probably getting calls on it because I forwarded the info to our forum on it.

As Tim mentioned, Bernie is as straight as they come. He only deals in top notch Vipers and other exotic vehicles. I'm hoping to get another Viper through him some day because I'm that confident that I dont have to worry about any hidden scratches, dents, etc. Basically, any minor detail about the car is disclosed ahead of time. I've heard/read nothing but positive statements about him and his company.

If he passes any more info along to me about the truck I'll pass it along to the forum. Hard to believe the price despite the mileage. Believe it or not there are Vipers out there that are driven with some over 100,000 miles.

Buy the truck, spend 25-30K on an Underground Racing twin turbo system with all the motor internal upgrades and have a 1000-1500 rwhp truck for the price is cost new and completely stock! Or put on a Roe or Paxton with upgraded internals for say under $10K and have a 700 rwhp truck for $25K!

Better hurry or I might find myself doing just that :)

Thats alot of milage for a used srt 10. I bet the interior is worn. I bet the paint needs lots of help also. By the time you buy it and fix it you'll be into it for more than you could of bought a low milage one.

Thanks Dave and Paul for alerting me to the pictures. This truck is on consignment and the photos were sent to me and I sent them to my web master. I should have taken the time to review but it was a total over sight. As far as the condition of the truck you will be surprised as there are a couple of flaws, two curbed wheels, front valance has a scrape, interior is amazingly very clean. the price on the web was also not correct it should have been 18,995. I take full responsibility and apologize again if I have infringed on Paul's pics. I am having them removed tonight. Thanks again for the heads up.

Last edited:
sleeper said:
Thats alot of milage for a used srt 10. I bet the interior is worn. I bet the paint needs lots of help also. By the time you buy it and fix it you'll be into it for more than you could of bought a low milage one.

I got 50 K on mine and it still looks great, pretty easy to rack up 70k in 3 years. The driver seat may need some attention, if it wasn't garaged it will definitely need some paint!!

But still a great deal, especially for a gear head!!:rock:

Dodgecrazy!!! said:
Thanks Dave and Paul for alerting me to the pictures. This truck is on consignment and the photos were sent to me and I sent them to my web master. I should have taken the time to review but it was a total over sight. As far as the condition of the truck you will be surprised as there are a couple of flaws, two curbed wheels, front valance has a scrape, interior is amazingly very clean. the price on the web was also not correct it should have been 18,995. I take full responsibility and apologize again if I have infringed on Paul's pics. I am having them removed tonight. Thanks again for the heads up.
n.p its ok

Dodgecrazy!!! said:

Is this you Bernie, if so or if not welcome to the site. Its by far the best one for info and a bunch of great people for the SRT Ram.

Dave T(BADVENM) aka tnadoman

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back