04 srt10 in an 86 c10, oh what fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcmcobra

Reaction score
This is a good friend of mine's next project. He's got the motor and 6 speed. Pulling out his blown sbc350/th400 to do the swap.
Looking for some swap info. Need a wiring harness and ecu, and wiring diagram/pinouts. Would appreciate any and all help.
He is computer/intarweb dumb so I am helping him out.
I know this is a dodge forum, so please keep the flames at bay. :)
thx all.

hey, when the guy gets a kick out of that power he will be hooked. Ill sell him my srt10 for 13,500 and he will have the power plant in a truck that also handles and stops quick.

Sorry for thread rape

I am in Pensacola, Florida, he is in Ft. Lauderdale.
Both of us have done some retro swaps. He volunteered me to help him. I just got done (in 08) swapping a new 6.0/4l80e into my 86 c10, runs like a champ.
His c10 is pro street style, tubbed,4 link, He wants to put the 6 speed in also.
Just trying to find some info.
thx all.

pcmcobra said:
I am in Pensacola, Florida, he is in Ft. Lauderdale.
Both of us have done some retro swaps. He volunteered me to help him. I just got done (in 08) swapping a new 6.0/4l80e into my 86 c10, runs like a champ.
His c10 is pro street style, tubbed,4 link, He wants to put the 6 speed in also.
Just trying to find some info.
thx all.
I have an engine harness for an auto, not sure if that would help or not?

jts, I am not sure. I don't have much knowledge on the wiring harnesses.
I know on gm gen3 and 4 ls series you can use an auto harness with a stick...it's all in the tuning.
Know of some links for this kind of info and know anyone who does the tuning on these? Does anyone make a custom harness for these or some info on a custom harness?
thx
John

um...well, can you make an auto harness work with a 6 speed?
Anyone care to share wiring diagrams for an 04?
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back