04 SRT10 RC with Paxton - stalls after car wash

4DR VYPR said:
Mine plagued me forever. Finally figured out it was the wire terminal at the Crank Position Sensor getting moisture in it.
Jee bro.you really were looking for a thread to post to,I mean almost two months old.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

kyle's srt10 said:
So what happens when you drive in the rain?:dontknow: :p

Driving in the rain is truck abuse...only loving hand washes...never ever wipe it dry...

Prof said:
Driving in the rain is truck abuse...only loving hand washes...never ever wipe it dry...

What about water spots!!....we have really hard water here....it is always a race to me to dry off a vehicle before it air drys otherwise spots...and you cant get em off if they stay too long..

Wash one panel at a time...get a water softener...never ever wipe it with a dry cloth is what I should have said...

Prof said:
Wash one panel at a time...get a water softener...never ever wipe it with a dry cloth is what I should have said...

OH, well in that case DUH!!!!:D :p :p

Brat said:
Jee bro.you really were looking for a thread to post to,I mean almost two months old.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I was waiting for someone to answer his question right! :D At least I woke up all of the post whores too! :)

4DR VYPR said:
I was waiting for someone to answer his question right! :D At least I woke up all of the post whores too! :)
HO checking in.

Bill.

Water has entered the timing controller box. Sometimes you can dry these out. Mount a plate over it so the water does not get in.

Dan

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back