'04 SUPERCHARGED RC FOR SALE

bikertat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'M SELLING THE TRUCK....SUPERCHARGED, LOWERED, CAL-VUE MIRRORS, MOPAR HEADERS, DELETED CATS, MAGNA-FLOW, BOOMERS SHIFTER, AND MUCH MORE…. ALL WORK DONE BY BOOMER......
HERE IS THE BEST PART....THIS TRUCK HAS ALWAYS BEEN GARAGED KEPT. ONLY HAS........3,600 MILES---THAT’S RIGHT ONLY THREE THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED MILES.....PROBABLY ONE OF THE LOWEST MILE TRUCKS OUT THERE—ATLEAST WITH THE 2004’S. JUST BOUGHT IT AS A TOY AND IT IS TIME TO LET ‘ER GO…..I AM ONLY ASKING $35K. LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED.

trucksmall.jpg

motorcomplete.jpg

Last edited:
Thats about what I got for mine, and it had a few more thousand miles on it. Best of luck!!

TREKER said:
WOW.. Killer deal... Good luck on it bro... Heat exchanger too... Awesome...

Thanks....Someone will be getting a nice truck......

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Thats about what I got for mine, and it had a few more thousand miles on it. Best of luck!!

I have been wondering if you sold yours yet.....I hope I can sell mine...

LitemUp said:
What happened I thought you sold it a few months back?

Nope....haven't been around in awhile and I thought I would give the guys (and gals) a chance on the forum first.....or maybe friends of some of y' all on the forum....

Last edited:
bikertat said:
I'M SELLING THE TRUCK....SUPERCHARGED, LOWERED, CAL-VUE MIRRORS, MOPAR HEADERS, DELETED CATS, MAGNA-FLOW, BOOMERS SHIFTER, AND MUCH MORE…. ALL WORK DONE BY BOOMER......
HERE IS THE BEST PART....THIS TRUCK HAS ALWAYS BEEN GARAGED KEPT. ONLY HAS........3,600 MILES---THAT’S RIGHT ONLY THREE THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED MILES.....PROBABLY ONE OF THE LOWEST MILE TRUCKS OUT THERE—ATLEAST WITH THE 2004’S. JUST BOUGHT IT AS A TOY AND IT IS TIME TO LET ‘ER GO…..I AM ONLY ASKING $35K. LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED.

The real best part is it's RED!!!:rock: The second best part is it's a TRUE GARAGE QUEEN :rock: :rock: and the third best part is the mods ;) ;)

Good luck, sounds like a kick ass price to me :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Here's hoping that you get your price...... It's encouraging to hear that some of us are getting a decent price for our trucks.....

As someone who's the long term owner of another modern day classic, I can attest to the fact that prices and values to increase after 10 yrs.... My 1996 300ZX Twin Turbo is worth about 3-4 grand more than it was just 2 yrs ago.......

The very best of luck on your sale.....

D

Prof said:
Did you sell the bike with the S&S?

Nope not yet...I can't believe how well I take care of my vehicles and with such low miles...I would suck as a salesman I guys....
Oh by the way, I'm down to $16K for the bike.....

Django said:
Here's hoping that you get your price...... It's encouraging to hear that some of us are getting a decent price for our trucks.....

As someone who's the long term owner of another modern day classic, I can attest to the fact that prices and values to increase after 10 yrs.... My 1996 300ZX Twin Turbo is worth about 3-4 grand more than it was just 2 yrs ago.......

The very best of luck on your sale.....

D

Thanks...I haven't had any hits on here, so I think I may try ebay....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back