04 with 1350 miles

was wonderin if it was Wifey's???:dontknow:

that is another low mileage '04:rock::rock:

Not Wife's, She lives out on a mountain in the Cali deserts were there isn't any green for a hundred miles......

I don't think its overpriced..........expensive yes but I think its reasonable for a low km truck and its what they should be worth. JMO

Be lucky to get maybe $25,000 at auction, I've been following these at auction and an SSR brings $10,000 more every time regardless of mileage, and I cannot figure that out!!!!!...I hate to see it because I have one but unfortunately it is what it is......Someday everyone will realize what these beasts REALLY are, just need to wait.

If y'all stopped selling your trucks the price would go up. More supply than demand right now.

What's with all the srt10s in the Carolinas?

That's RAM country, bo!

ram.jpg

I'm not so sure the EPA estimated fuel economy doesn't scare a few potential buyers off.

What's funny is, I get like 16+ highway, until I get next to some douchebucket in a Nissan or Mustang, and then the gas needle literally moves as fast as the tachometer.

-big

If I didn't own one.. I'd be on it. But am I missing something? I don't see the phrase, "clean title" anywhere. I'd like to see the history report on this because that gap between the hood and passenger side fender looks a bit larger than normal. Like if it were in an accident and they're just wanting to get rid of it. I dunno, :dontknow:I could be very wrong.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back