05/06 lug nut

Erobins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey bros hope everyone enjoyed football this weekend Miami dolphins won :rock:Had a quick question I stripped my lug nuts on both front wheels pretty good was wondering if anyone new the size and where to buy really fast I need 10 thanks in advance as always

I'd be happy to help ya. Go to your local Discount Tire and grab a couple. Easy peezy :burnout:

Hey Scott double whammy with Texans and cowboys huh bro but what if the lug nuts are rounded to the point of not coming off :dontknow:

Hey Scott double whammy with Texans and cowboys huh bro but what if the lug nuts are rounded to the point of not coming off :dontknow:

Had a similar problem, what I did was hammer on the next size smaller (cant remember the lugnut size, either 3/4 or 13/16) 1/2" drive Deep Well Socket on to the lugnut and then used a breaker bar to SLOWLY remove the stripped lug nut. Be sure and use a 6-Point Impact (Black) socket only though..

It's common with factory lug nuts :mad:
Better to replace all 20 with solid lug nuts for sure.
Yeah those games were harsh AF lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back