'05-'10 Mustang Supercharged

JeffBoyette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the troops i supervise took a ride in my 10, and now has the fever. He drives a mazda 3 currently. He doesnt want a srt but he is now interested in a supercharged mustang.

Weve been car shopping 3 days so far to different dealers. Im helping him find a good car, and negotiating a good deal. But we are having a hard time finding something in his price range.

He is looking an 05-10 Mustang GT, and he wants it supercharged. Looking to spend 15-22k. If you have a lead on one, let me know. Will travel.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Here is a Roush specific site. Guys are way cool. FnSweet.com | The Independent Community Of ROUSH Enthusiasts

103_0507.jpg

There are a few cars there for sale, they are a little more then he is looking for, but worth a look!

Appreciate the lead, however the guy is picky and wants the 05 and newer interior. The search continues.

Tell your troop to quit being a bitch, 03-04 Terminator will be plenty. :rock:

Also, you're a horrible supervisor for taking your troop out to buy a supercharged Mustang lol. Unless of course your troop is an E-5...

Tell your troop to quit being a bitch, 03-04 Terminator will be plenty. :rock:

Also, you're a horrible supervisor for taking your troop out to buy a supercharged Mustang lol. Unless of course your troop is an E-5...

My troop is an unmarried E-4 debt free, with a degree under his belt already, as well as 20k cash from deployments to spend on whatever the hell he wants. :). If you read this guys folder you would agree he deserves what he wants. It's my job to guide his career, and keep any personal issues (financial) from getting in the way. He has the expendable income, an alternate means of transportation, and demonstrated to me and the rest of his superiors that he is mature and responsible.

Ultimately, I'm in no more of a position to judge his vehicle decision, than you are in a position to judge my military supervision.

The guy decided to get a low mileage GT and buy the supercharger seperate. He's buying a set of tools with the remainder and is getting me to help him and teach him how to install it. Gotta respect the guy for diving head in, maybe a weekend with a few beers turning wrenches I can get to know the guy better.

Tell him to save up a little more and get into a Saleen. Best looking mustang out there. (I'm biassed).

Mine
photo112.jpg

016.jpg

Others
21-3.jpg

My troop is an unmarried E-4 debt free, with a degree under his belt already, as well as 20k cash from deployments to spend on whatever the hell he wants. :). If you read this guys folder you would agree he deserves what he wants. It's my job to guide his career, and keep any personal issues (financial) from getting in the way. He has the expendable income, an alternate means of transportation, and demonstrated to me and the rest of his superiors that he is mature and responsible.

Ultimately, I'm in no more of a position to judge his vehicle decision, than you are in a position to judge my military supervision.

Just a joke there man, I wasn't judging you at all actually.

I haven't had a good supervisor for the last 3 years, so it's good to know that some exist. :beer:

Truce brother, hope you can see how it would be misinterpreted. I've had some lazy supervisors and some ****ty ones. Never one that gave a **** about me. However, I take an interest in my guys. I've given him three 12 hour days off duty driving hundreds of miles on different leads in my truck. Covering gas, and acting as a mediator with dealer negotiations, and thoroughly inspecting and giving my opinions on the cars he's looked at.

He's a sheltered guy. Doesn't have much life experience outside of computers and M4s
I'm going to teach him about cars, and help him build his dream car. Hopefully build trust, earn respect, and maintain open lines of communication. That's the goal. He respects my opinion as much as I respect the vtcoa's

Tell him to save up a little more and get into a Saleen. Best looking mustang out there. (I'm biassed).

Mine
photo112.jpg

016.jpg

Others
21-3.jpg

I have to agree with this guy! :D

DSCN0327.jpg

DSCN0317.jpg

saleen015.jpg

DSCN0319.jpg

You can see the reflection of the SRT-10 in this pic!!!!

Last edited:

Whats the deal with the turndown under the bumper and the center exit exhaust? Which is which?

We drove an hour to look at this one saleen that had quad exhaust tips. Two duals on each side. And when you look at it up close, two of the tips were just tack welded to the working exhaust with no pipe connected. You could look right through it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back