05 ce t shirts

sstdusty

Supporting Member
Reaction score
hello,the ce shirts i had made are here.i can order more if anyone wants one.heres the deal with them.i'm in Korea for 2 more weeks.if anyone want's one i'll order sun night pick up on friday then mail them out to my TN home.a week later i get home and will mail them to you.it will take about 3 weeks to get them.pay/paypal when you get them. if we order 20 or more they are $10 each.these are not as good as dickies but better than walmart cheapies.sizes are small to xxl.remember they are made in Korea so they don't really know what a xl is.(5'7'' 125lbs here is fat)so if your large is tight then a large here will look like a belly shirt.let me know

View attachment 4004

View attachment 4005

View attachment 4006

View attachment 4007

Will take 2-XL at that price. Hope you get the 20 orders. Any way to omit the CE referance (no offence)? Colors?

Last edited:
Put me down for a 2XL also.
Where is Indian Mound?
Just curious how close you are to Oak Ridge...

I'll take a 2x also and I'm in Mt Juliet (nashville) TN.

indian mound is right outside clarksville(ft.campbell) i'll and see if isn't to late to order.i'll see about losing the ce thing

I will take 2 2xls as well. If you are adding the number on the snake you can make mine #200. Thanks in advance

droptail said:
Will take 2-XL at that price. Hope you get the 20 orders. Any way to omit the CE referance (no offence)? Colors?
Thats qty (2) of XL size just to be clear. I don't appear to be the typical size here.

man, those are nice! how about making some up for the rest of us, in red, black,yellow and silver?:rock:

update it isn't looking good because off the time i have left in country.less than a week.i'm calling him about ordering 100 black t shirts different sizes with srt logo on the front and red vtcoa logo i've seen on the back(real close to one i had made)the only heartburn is i'll have a good chunck of change in tshirts.i can have them made and a friend pick them up and mail them to me in TN.then sale from there.

I'll take 2 of the black ones... XXL
PM me with the info.

If you want to reverse it Red w/Black logo I'll take 2 more!

sstdusty said:
update it isn't looking good because off the time i have left in country.less than a week.i'm calling him about ordering 100 black t shirts different sizes with srt logo on the front and red vtcoa logo i've seen on the back(real close to one i had made)the only heartburn is i'll have a good chunck of change in tshirts.i can have them made and a friend pick them up and mail them to me in TN.then sale from there.

Black or white Dusty, I will take 2 shirts size XXL when you get them.

patrick

not looking good at all.had a hard time getting hold of the guy.i still have friends here,i think i'll work on it when i get back.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back