05 F/S with flame paint job ..

That's a real nice truck, right down the road from me. Too bad I don't have any $$$$. Wonder if he takes box tops? (people with kids in school will understand that reference hehehe.)

Dosen't another member have flames on their truck ---stinker or maybe the sickness---done by SLH

Those flames are done very well...Looks good to me...:rock: Are trucks look
like there always on fire anyways...Too DAMN FAST...:rock:

VIPR PWR said:
Dosen't another member have flames on their truck ---stinker or maybe the sickness---done by SLH
You are right...sort of...Stinker has the flames on his truck and Sick is a flamer!!:D

So actually you are right both ways!!:D

SRT-IZ said:
You are right...sort of...Stinker has the flames on his truck and Sick is a flamer!!:D

So actually you are right both ways!!:D
you got that right.:rock:

Whats done to the wheels? Almost looks like a 'Black Chrome' or a gunmetal type of look to it. Looks very nice!

Sicko's truck had some nice ghost flames..................another nice one is Blueflame...............although he hasnt been around in awhile............was a black truck with blue flames.......it looked very good IMO.

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Sicko's truck had some nice ghost flames..................another nice one is Blueflame...............although he hasnt been around in awhile............was a black truck with blue flames.......it looked very good IMO.

patrick
Check out my flames!! LOL

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back