05 Flame Red Wing

sirhc76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I traded the truck in this past weekend and have the wing and mounting hardware in the bag. Taken off at 1k miles and has been wrapped up in storage since. Need to pay for the window tint on my shiny new Dodge caliber :)

I don’t know what they have been selling for is $150 a fair price?

Thanks all,

Chris

Still for sale, asking $100 locally will take the same plus actual shipping cost. I dont have a quote on shipping, maybe somone can chime in with that. I would assume that the only safe way to ship this is to build a cardboard box, wrap the wing in plastic then foam it in the box. Let me know if you are intersted and I will get a shipping cost for you.

Thanks,

he said its a take off from his truck
plus its a 2 month old post:(
thought it would be neat to have a double wing:dontknow:

Last edited:
OEM wing off my 05 with mounting HW. The truck was sold 2 months ago, the wing has been taking up closet space for the last 16 months and it needs a new home.

Thanks,

Chris

sirhc76 said:
Still for sale, asking $100 locally will take the same plus actual shipping cost. I dont have a quote on shipping, maybe somone can chime in with that. I would assume that the only safe way to ship this is to build a cardboard box, wrap the wing in plastic then foam it in the box. Let me know if you are intersted and I will get a shipping cost for you.

Thanks,

So what's local to you ......... Will it fit an 04?

still for sale?

Hey Im interested if you still have it. I just have two holes in my cover currently and could use it. Did you ever say whereabouts you live?

Sorry for the delay guys I'm in Georgetown Tx. I have another member who has asked about it and I am working deal with him on the wing as soon as I can call him and make arrangements. In the event that it doesnt work out I will contact the other people who have asked.

Chris

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back