05 Nissan Titan SE 4x4 off road and tow pkg

Hueyguy626

Reaction score
Well I wanna join the club and become the small percentage of elite Viper truck owners.. I'm absolutely in love with them, however I need to sell my Titan first. I am in the Florida panhandle, between Pensacola and panama city will deliver within 250ish miles depending on price sold for. I wanna post pictures but cant get any of my pictures to post because of the size limit. I have no idea how to fix, if someone could help it would be great.

The truck is a single owner "me" non smoker ex-military to and from work 24 miles round trip for five years. it has 33,xxx miles on it. Galaxy Black normal wear n tear on the paint but still clean minus a small spot on the front from a love bug pressure washer meeting:mad:

It has new bf good rich A.T. tires, SE pkg, 4x4 off road and tow pkg, bone stock minus cat back magna flow pipes it is the extended cab not 4 door. with console shift, back up sensors, adjustable peddles, power driver seat. auto up n down windows. interior is clean, has extender mirrors for towing, also has 150 psi. air compressor and 2, 2.5 gallon air tanks in the back. You can power the train horns that come with it or small air tools like nail guns n such..books for $21,000.

please pm with offers or for pictures, great running strong truck title in hand. only selling because i want something else. would also consider even Steven trades..any same year ish ;)

Thanks, Charlie..850-803-2309 or email [email protected] :shakehands:

If you have title in hand why not just find one at a dealer and trade it in? Im pretty sure a dealer would rather try to sell a titan then a 10 . You will prob get 17 or 18 at dealer.

Hueyguy626 said:
no local dealer has one.......and best they offered me was 16,000

I drove from nj to kentucky for mine even if you gotta take a ride its worth it. Plus winter is around the corner more north you go, the more they will want four wheel drive then a viper truck ..just my opinion

REPOMAN1 said:
I drove from nj to kentucky for mine even if you gotta take a ride its worth it. Plus winter is around the corner more north you go, the more they will want four wheel drive then a viper truck ..just my opinion
Yup, call a dealer up north or midwest now is the time they start pushing 4wd or even a carmax.

DevilDawg3097 said:
Yup, call a dealer up north or midwest now is the time they start pushing 4wd or even a carmax.

Its funny you said that i was gonna get one from carmax in cali they were gonna ship it to the nearest carmax to my house then i guy walked in and bought it. I was mad as hell. So i wound up goin to kentucky did all paperwork on the phone. Drove 12 hours signed and drove right home. LoL

Yep, call up to a northern state.... hell, call a Toyota Dealer up north. They might just buy it outright. There is a HUGE shortage of clean used 4x4's up here because everyone is holding on to them and not buying brand new trucks. Used Titan and Tundra 4x4s are going for about $26k up here.

Black1 said:
Yep, call up to a northern state.... hell, call a Toyota Dealer up north. They might just buy it outright. There is a HUGE shortage of clean used 4x4's up here because everyone is holding on to them and not buying brand new trucks. Used Titan and Tundra 4x4s are going for about $26k up here.

Very true. There is a few viper trucks at dealers i was on craigslist last night .

REPOMAN1 said:
Its funny you said that i was gonna get one from carmax in cali they were gonna ship it to the nearest carmax to my house then i guy walked in and bought it. I was mad as hell. So i wound up goin to kentucky did all paperwork on the phone. Drove 12 hours signed and drove right home. LoL
I got mine from carmax too:D

If you send me the pictures I will resize them and post them up for you.

pnelson at uwf dot edu

DSC00879.jpg

DSC00880.jpg

DSC00881.jpg

DSC00882.jpg

DSC00884.jpg

DSC00885.jpg

DSC00886.jpg

DSC00883.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!