'05 or '06 Black Quad

CrankMyCat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I haven't been on here in a long time... pretty much ever since I was forced to sell my truck. But I'm ready to buy again. It must be a quad. I'd prefer black, but I'm open. Also, I prefer all or mostly original equipment. My budget is up to $15K-$18K (cash). I will be able to purchase by the 2nd week of July. PM me or call/text me 432-413-3133.

-caleb

Hey, Welcome Back!!!!

Good to see you CMC. Hope you find another truck, may have to up your ante for a decent Q/C

Welcome back!

I know you said you need a QC but there is an all original, black RC for sale way cheap (15k?) in the for sale section.

I saw that, caveman. Nice, but I have four kids, so I need the room.

I see. I've got 3 myself and have often wondered what I am going to do when they get a little older.

Just noticed you are in Odessa. I do a ton of business down there.

Yeah. Business is booming down here, which is why I'm able to buy... that and I'm getting divorced again. I bought my first truck to help ease the pain for my kids. So much has changed for them AGAIN that I'm trying my best to help stabilize things for them. They loved the truck, so.... :)

Well, I've now upped my budget to $24K. I'd like a low mileage one. I'm closing on my house on July 25. I will be ready to buy on July 27th.

Yeah mine is def not low mileage. You should be able to get one with 50k miles or maybe less for $24k

hate to do it

I hate to do it and will probably do the same thing you are doing one day wich is buy another one. But I think I have just what your looking for. call me 318-235-0132

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back