05 QC 4 Sale

WAZZSUP said:
SSSSSSShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I did not want to jinxs you or me. I wanted to stay a member on the site and was not going to tell these guy's I was truckless until after the '09 Christmas party. The dealership is done with their portion from Walker Jeep. I did not hear from Key except what the plan was. Seee you Saturday....Post a pic of your Spyder.

you sold the " RED SLED " ????????????????????????????????????

spydertt said:
I attached some pics of my Spyder the SRT10 will be sharing the garage with. My wife has a 67 Firebird conv, but I don't have any pics of it on this computor. I hope I will be a worthy owner of such a special truck.
oh you turd....i sold my vr4 to get married......22 lbs. and fast as hell:p

i'd like to get a vert in the next few years...

oh....nice truck and welcome:marchmellow:

WAZZSUP said:
yeah....it's going to Kansas on Friday, once I quite crying

well i guess im sorry 4u and happy 4u at the same time

congradz on the sale..... you know your going to miss her

spydertt,

welcome to the family, you got a sweet truck for a hella of a price !!!!

congradz

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

WAZZSUP said:
yeah....it's going to Kansas on Friday, once I quite crying
Dammit, dammit, dammit Tom. I really hoped this would blow over and you would keep your truck, it is one of my all time favorites!! PLEASE stay with us on the forum, you are one of the anchors around this place, we damned sure don't want to lose you.:( :( :( :(

Sorry for your loss

J

TOM, man that was a beautiful truck. Just beaituful , I hope the new owner come on here and you stay. i appreciate everything.

I just talked with Tom. It's a sad day because he is selling his truck, but it also rained most the way to MO. He had to put the wipers back on. The truck has to spend a night outside.:(
I sold my SRT10 two weeks ago, I thought I would be OK without it but a week didn't go by and I was online shopping. My last truck was a red QC ,so I was looking for a different color . When I found Tom's truck I could not believe how clean it looked. All the mods were professionaly installed and well thought out, the truck sells its self. Everyone on the forum speaks highly of the truck and Tom.
I have been a member since I bought my last SRT, I don't post much, but I will try to get on when time allows.

spydertt said:
I just talked with Tom. It's a sad day because he is selling his truck, but it also rained most the way to MO. He had to put the wipers back on. The truck has to spend a night outside.:(
I sold my SRT10 two weeks ago, I thought I would be OK without it but a week didn't go by and I was online shopping. My last truck was a red QC ,so I was looking for a different color . When I found Tom's truck I could not believe how clean it looked. All the mods were professionaly installed and well thought out, the truck sells its self. Everyone on the forum speaks highly of the truck and Tom.
I have been a member since I bought my last SRT, I don't post much, but I will try to get on when time allows.

Congrats on getting back in a 10:rock:

I got home with the truck at 3:30AM. It was , drive at night or leave truck in motel parking lot another night. My 16 year old kids drove me to get the truck, so after 9 hours at Worlds of Fun riding coaster we loded up on Red Bull and hit the road.
I have'nt yet grasped the full potential or beauty of this truck yet. Everytime I saw a deer crossing sign I cringed. A few years back I took my kids to get dinner and hit a deer with my Spyder ($7000 damage). I woke up to the purr of the exhaust inside the garage. Flying downstairs I find my oldest son in the truck checking out dad's new ride.
I have to thank Tom for delivering the truck such a long distance. I couldn't believe it when he said he was going to a wedding in MO. I know it was a comfortable ride but yet depressing knowing it was his last in the truck. It had to be a hard thing to do.
Well I better get to work since I missed Sat. Need to give the 10 a bath before I show it off around town. It will be nice to get a good nights sleep with the truck locked away in it's new home .

Congrats on your new ride, some of us know just what a prize you have

johnnybravo said:
Hey spydertt, where in Kansas are you?

I live in Augusta, work in Eldorado , about 25 miles East of Wichita.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back