05 QC for sale

wakeboard13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I after alot of thought I have decided to put my truck up for sale. It was fun while I had it I just need something with 4 wheel drive.

25k miles
magnaflow exhuast
Volant intake
DC stage 2 pcm
170 thermostat
06 badges
viper emblem on the tail gate

$34000 OBO

IMG_4557.jpg

Good luck on the sale, you could just convert this to 4 x 4 couldn't you :dontknow:

Wifey said:
Good luck on the sale, you could just convert this to 4 x 4 couldn't you :dontknow:

I think there is a thread on NFFF about converting a SRT10 to a 4wd????

I would go and check but I don't want feel dirty...

If you're interested in selling some mods let me know.

BTW- Do you have pics of the badges/emblem on the truck ?

--wes

Dude, your price is not set for a quick sale at all. If you have 6 months or a year you might find a buyer on ebay but not for what your asking. Even an 06 with low miles would be tough to sell for what you want. If you really want to sell it, price it under $30k or bite the bullet and trade it in on what you want. I have tried to trade my 06 QC (all stock) with under 9,000 miles on it and all I am offered is $30k. Just my worthless .02 cents. Good luck.

wesman said:
If you're interested in selling some mods let me know.

BTW- Do you have pics of the badges/emblem on the truck ?

--wes

Probably gonna leave everything on it. But for the right price I would sell the DC Stage II.

These are the best pictures I have at work, let me know and I can take some better ones and email them to you.
IMG_4550.jpg

IMG_4548.jpg

Pretty close, I actually sold it to my mom so I will still get to drive it when I get the itch. She finally woke up and realized she needed a real fast truck instead of her a little bit fast Harley F150.

You got the best of two worlds. Sold your truck, and get to drive it whenever you want....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back