**05 QC FOR SALE**

Mnnthbx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2005 SRT10 QC w/ 62k miles and going up. The truck is completely stock other than the new 3" exhaust (from stock manifolds, duals w/ no cats into 1 40 series flowmaster and dual out back). The truck doesn't justify what I need so decided to go another route. I have all the recent paperwork for the truck for the last month of work done on it including: front two o2 sensors, crankshaft position sensor, intake temp sensor, new factory spark plugs, and fresh Mobile 1 oil change. The interior is clean with all interior lights and cab light changed to LED bright white. Infinity sound, navigation deck, sunroof. Has tow/haul package, as well as the factory aluminum bed cover w/ wing (clear coat spotting on wing). Previous owner painted rims black and is chipped in a few spots. Trying to be picky and point everything out!! Went to trade but wouldn't like to just give it to a dealer, would like someone to have a opportunity to get it 1st. Going to try a ebay listing as well. Located in NC on the coast.. Would like to see 20k$

picture.php

Really nice Truck, wish it would have been available back in May. Somebody will be getting a GREAT deal.

Thanks, just hate to trade it in and see the dealer jack the price up. Just trying to let it go quick.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back