05' QC Roe Screwed HOUSTON 26,000 VTCOA price

bigike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
05' QC
black stripes
Roe supercharged
beautiful miller lite themed engine compartment.
minor chips.
dumped magnaflow. soon to be welded up bumper where exhaust came out. Or mbrp installed single
vec3
srt-10 viper mats.
2,000w stereo, jvc head unit, pro box sub box, upgraded spearkers and tweaters.
gauges
meth inj
gloss black wheels
leveled with original overloads availible.
headers bassani
gm sonlenoid conversion
recent transmission.. with no slipping issues and shit kit could be installed at purchase.
roe tb
viper comp coupe cam slight lope
silverstar headlights and fog.
painted tails.... can install stock.
soon to have new rotors also
stock pulley, 7lb and 10lb come with the engine. Another member has the 10 poimder and you wouldn't need it until you forged anyhow.

Want something bigger... for the kids and our property.

Thanks..... serious and non-serious bidders only :)

510hp 510tq on conservative canned tune. This is what i would keep it at until i bough tony/roes drop in rotating assemby.

Oil pressure is good, last comp/leak down test about a year ago was high and tight. Blow by..... it's supercharged, it happens.

thanks yáll
Jay 832-226-6088
[email protected]

bigike said:
05' QC
black stripes
Roe supercharged
beautiful miller lite themed engine compartment.
minor chips.
dumped magnaflow. soon to be welded up bumper where exhaust came out. Or mbrp installed single
vec3
srt-10 viper mats.
2,000w stereo, jvc head unit, pro box sub box, upgraded spearkers and tweaters.
gauges
meth inj
gloss black wheels
leveled with original overloads availible.
headers bassani
gm sonlenoid conversion
recent transmission.. with no slipping issues and shit kit could be installed at purchase.
roe tb
viper comp coupe cam slight lope
silverstar headlights and fog.
painted tails.... can install stock.
soon to have new rotors also
stock pulley, 7lb and 10lb come with the engine. Another member has the 10 poimder and you wouldn't need it until you forged anyhow.

Want something bigger... for the kids and our property.

Thanks..... serious and non-serious bidders only :)

510hp 510tq on conservative canned tune. This is what i would keep it at until i bough tony/roes drop in rotating assemby.

Oil pressure is good, last comp/leak down test about a year ago was high and tight. Blow by..... it's supercharged, it happens.

thanks yáll
Jay 832-226-6088
[email protected]
:dontknow: :D

a ROE on a stock internals did I chatch that right?
If it where black RC I would place a bid :D

give me that roe off it and ill mow your yard for a year :D :D :D :D :D :creep:

shit kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahahahah

It's got 50,000 miles and pics are availible if you search "photobucket bigikediesel"

I'll see if i can do it from here, but i might not be able to get pics up.

Brat i'd rather not see, but Ali has given her blessing for a corvette........ When i told her i wanted to trade the 10 in, she said that she still wanted a truck, that she didn't want to depend on my company truck soley.

So i said, we the 10 really isn't a truck. Lets get a truck, so we will most likely get a 08 f250 4x4 diesel, mostly because of the interior room.

YELLOW VENOM Did YOU CALL ME? I couldn't here the voice mail over skype.

Ryan i'd love to give you these wheel............ but it ain't gonna happen. They look too good on silver truck.

100_27951.jpg

bigredv10 said:
a ROE on a stock internals did I chatch that right?
If it where black RC I would place a bid :D

If, if was a fifth we'd ALL be drunk! :)

She is way detuned, and on meth. She'll be fine. but to turn the wick up would cost 3000-5000 dollars 3000 for piston/rods you do the work. Or 500 for a 522 stroker shortblock with you doing removal and install. Then it's 650-675 on boost and a 150 shot on top!

101_0474.jpg

101_0078.jpg

101_0078.jpg

DSC00768.jpg

CIMG1474.jpg

CIMG1475.jpg

CIMG1476.jpg

101_0592.jpg

CIMG1645.jpg

101_0467.jpg

101_0274.jpg

101_0479.jpg

pics :D

i think i took that one with dawn's nikon d80 if not paul aka AMTRUCKER took it in pcb, i just saved it i'm still proud of the way that motor turned out. looks kick ass. you still have all the stereo stuff under the seats

aint it though, was that the best pic you could get of the two gals in the thongs?

bigike said:
shit kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahahahah

It's got 50,000 miles and pics are availible if you search "photobucket bigikediesel"

I'll see if i can do it from here, but i might not be able to get pics up.

Brat i'd rather not see, but Ali has given her blessing for a corvette........ When i told her i wanted to trade the 10 in, she said that she still wanted a truck, that she didn't want to depend on my company truck soley.

So i said, we the 10 really isn't a truck. Lets get a truck, so we will most likely get a 08 f250 4x4 diesel, mostly because of the interior room.

YELLOW VENOM Did YOU CALL ME? I couldn't here the voice mail over skype.

I did call ya Jay,just give me a ring when you get home,sorry to hear you selling the 10,best of luck:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back