05 QC Show Quality

cyalata

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:bawling: :bawling: well i hate to do this but with my recent health problems and no doctors can fig it out im getting rid of the toy so the wife wont be stuck with it in the case something bad happens list of mods as follows

23,000 miles
roe supercharger
sct tuner
bellanger headers with midpipes
magnaflow exhaust
roe throttle body
msd wires
jmb hard radiator pipes, rad cover, fuse box cover, cai, washer resivor, and overflow
24 inch boss wheels with toyo tires less than 500 miles
custom citrus explosin paint with custom airbrushing
jtsvp hood and concept bumper
lambo doors
tilt hood
bedrug
custom exhaust tip
recon led lights (front, back, and 3rd)
and im sure theres more
comes with comp cam not installed, croyed gears, all remaning stock parts, cover

looking at trying to get $40,000 out of it paint alone cost $27,000 my loss someone elses gain

untitled10.jpg

untitled17.jpg

20.jpg

18.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

untitled12.jpg

Last edited:
stay positive!!! This kind of thinking can make things worse! The mind is a powerfull thing, I hope everything works out for ya bud

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
dang dude hope your allright:eek:

heart problems at the age of 23 thinking surgey 25% chance of making kinda gives me a new aspect on life ill know more in a couple days been doing test all dang week

Wow, don't quite know what to say. Take care of yourself and worry about the other stuff later.
Something like this is nothing to take lightly. Make sure to get a few doctors opinions. One person can be wrong. Heart problems run in my family. My dad passed of heart problems at 51. While trying out for sports in highschool I found out I myself have some issues. So far so good, but I don't help myself at all. Eating like crap and smoking for the last 20 years and I am only 35. One of these days I will wake up and listen.

So very sorry to hear of this my brother my familys prayers are there for you,if I had the coin I would take it. Who ever gets this truck will have a very fine ride.

Is there a curse with Truck of the month? I haven't been keeping track but every time someone wins they get sick or get into financial troubles and sell.

I hope you get what you want for the truck. It is a nice ride.

Hope everything turns out health wise too.

thanks for all the comments im just taking it day by day been to 7 doctors in 2 weeks all started with a slight chest pain im keeping my head up and just putting my family at the top of list i know she loves the truck just as much as i do and im jsut thinking in sometihng would happen i dont want her to be put through hell by having to open the garage every day to it but hopefully it all works out good and even if the truck sells i wont be dissapoined i can always get another 10 down the road its just breaking her down more than me we went and got my living will done today hopefully that wont be pulled out for another 60 plus years

Last edited:
05dodgesrt10 said:
heart problems at the age of 23 thinking surgey 25% chance of making kinda gives me a new aspect on life ill know more in a couple days been doing test all dang week

ur 23 wow dude hope you get better and mad props on the truck

dont panic dude ,,,they always give you a worst case thing ,,,hell my doc said i was going to kick the bucket twice ,,,one tryed to cut my leg off ,,one said i was nuts ,,,

im still here 10 years later and have both legs and one nasty scar, ok i might be crazy but thats another story :D

Things like this make us all appreciate life, Good luck Mate!! Its all about attitude, I survived Hodgkins at 16 and I have a cavernous angioma in My brain stem!!!! You will get used to it and you are definately in the right country for medical help!!! Try not to get bummed..

God bless and good luck!!!!!!!!!

Paul

THEWELSHM said:
Things like this make us all appreciate life, Good luck Mate!! Its all about attitude, I survived Hodgkins at 16 and I have a cavernous angioma in My brain stem!!!! You will get used to it and you are definately in the right country for medical help!!! Try not to get bummed..

God bless and good luck!!!!!!!!!

Paul

:dito:

You have YOUTH on your side... you should be able to beat this! Best wishes coming your way.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back