05 QC SRT-10 Part Out, Roe Supercharger Setup

Rickspeed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Parting out my SRT-10, then selling it as close to OEM as possible. Or selling it with all aftermarket parts and OEM parts.
Truck with all aftermarket and OEM parts. Asking $29K
Truck without after market parts, and close to OEM. Asking $25K
Complete Roe Supercharger setup with Roe water/meth injection, upgraded coil packs, throttle body, SCT, fuel gauge, and boost gauge. Asking $5800

Truck is Silver QC, 44,400 miles, with sunroof, and soild rear defroster back window, in great condition, no issues, very clean.

Last edited:
Are you selling the headers and mid pipes?

Parting out my SRT-10, then selling it as close to OEM as possible. Or selling it with all aftermarket parts and OEM parts.
Truck with all aftermarket and OEM parts. Asking $29K
Truck without after market parts, and close to OEM. Asking $25K
Complete Roe Supercharger setup with Roe water/meth injection, upgraded coil packs, throttle body, SCT, fuel gauge, and boost gauge. Asking $5800

Truck is Silver QC, 44,400 miles, with sunroof, and soild rear defroster back window, in great condition, no issues, very clean.

Sorry to see you sell bro. I do have a customer looking for a Roe so I'll send him your way bro. Hopefully he'll bite :rock:

Sorry to see you sell bro. I do have a customer looking for a Roe so I'll send him your way bro. Hopefully he'll bite :rock:

Yeah I'm sad too, but I'm building a house, had to consolidate a bit. But after I'm in my new place I'll be looking to pickup a nice clean RC. THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!

Yeah I'm sad too, but I'm building a house, had to consolidate a bit. But after I'm in my new place I'll be looking to pickup a nice clean RC. THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!

Your home is much more important than the 10 for sure. Good luck with the build bro. His name is Jevin and he's outta Dallas. He should message you or I'll get his number and y'all can work it out.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back