05 QC to match my 06 Viper Coupe

sharky

Reaction score
Just taking delivery of QC red SRT10 to match my car. Have been watching the trucks for a while and looking to do some engine and appearance tweaks. Looking forward to owning the truck and possibly meeting some others within the Viper nation. Would appreciate any direction possible pertaining to venom hoods or the set up of a side exhaust for the truck.

Congrats

Sorry to say, all our vendors went to facebook

Just taking delivery of QC red SRT10 to match my car. Have been watching the trucks for a while and looking to do some engine and appearance tweaks. Looking forward to owning the truck and possibly meeting some others within the Viper nation. Would appreciate any direction possible pertaining to venom hoods or the set up of a side exhaust for the truck.

Welcome

Facebook... That old skid mark in the pants of the internet, where once forum members go to post their latest twerking videos.

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Thanks everyone. It should be fun and looking forward to matching it up with the car. Waiting for the dealership to get their act together and deliver the truck before the snow flies. 06srt10 going to be in your part of the world in a few weeks and hitting the Barrett again.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back