05 Ram SRT-10 Black (RC)

mmmmtorque said:
Lets just say the economy had a devastating impact on my net worth and cash flow...In the process of restructuring pretty much everything to get back on track.

The price is firm and have been on the fence in regards to the truck since I only owe about $14k on it.

I may have other options but wanted to test the market here and dont plan to post it anywhere else in the short term.

I sure hate that Charles. I know you have put a lot into it.

Fantastic truck!!!! I just saw it/heard it once @ the only GTG I was able to attend about 1.5 years ago and I can still remember they way this truck sounds today!!!! Un-freakin'-beliveable sound and rumble!! The ground shakes all around it!!! Sorry to see this thread, but I can certainly relate as I had to let mine go over a year ago... This truck will not disappoint! GL with sale

I met Charles when he came to Maui last year to get married. A very nice cool guy. We had a great time talking trucks over some cold beers. He has been a member since the nfff site.....one of the originals. His truck is cherry. Some lucky soul will get a killer deal here. $20k for all that...........unbelievable!!!

patrick

Man, if I would have seen this a month ago you would have had a check by the end of the week. Sick truck man, Best of luck.

Stinker said:
best of luck to you Charles:rock: :rock:
we do miss getting the weather reports early:D

Lol.. good old days at the rock....:rock: :rock:

Stagethree said:
Keep it or raise the price!:confused:

That's to LOW, dealer offered me 22K outright for mine, just last week.

Sell the mods first and then sell the truck if you need to?:dontknow:

Dealer offered me 29,900 on CE#19 last week, when i was there to just scope out the lot. I'm not getting rid of it, just seemed like the owner wanted it for himself :D

You can get more for your rig with all those mods!

Stagethree said:
The last couple of days some new members have posted they are "LOOKING" for a truck.

WHY is this one still available! :confused: :dontknow:
Too good to be true......???

Fear not shoppers. This is the one to get if you want one. Very nicely modded and it sounds absolutely incredible. And the price is a bargain.

SilvrSRT10 said:
Too good to be true......???

Fear not shoppers. This is the one to get if you want one. Very nicely modded and it sounds absolutely incredible. And the price is a bargain.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

.......... Wish I had the money.... and the garage space. :eek:

i will be there with a check to get this if my truck sells soon i promise!!! you can hold me too it.

Unfortunately I cannot sell the truck at this time. I sincerely apologize to the interested buyers for any inconvenience.

Feel free to flame me in private and I will tell you why.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.......

Not for sale anymore?

I was very interested in your truck...I gather its not for sale anymore?:confused: How come?

Best,
Martin

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back